Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What conversations does your business have with its audience?

Every conversation has a defined start, middle, and end. When you’re using that interaction to qualify a lead, there are specific pieces of information that you’ll need to make the most out of that interaction. Much like a conversation that happens in person, you want to make sure a conversation online is structured to end when it’s appropriate.

Spend time thinking about the most impactful conversations your company has with its audience. What trends do you notice? Is there an opportunity to automate it through conversational messaging? Share your thoughts below.

*To learn more about this, check out the Developing a Conversational Growth Strategy lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

290 Replies 290
Rose_Zhi

conversations about industry trends, topics, customer pain points, product and solutions 

LRichardson710

When possible, we prefer to not automate conversation. Having prospects feel valued by talking directly with a real person on the first few impacts can make a huge difference 

SSamalio
Participant

I totally agree with this & we do the same for our team(s) when interacting with potential prospects and clients. We a personal connection/response holds more value to them & makes a lasting impression. 

0 Upvotes
ATheriault

I think consistency with reponse is huge. All platforms should be sharing the same message. 

0 Upvotes
lh1086

A trend I notice that makes a conversation most impactful is the tone of voice that is being used. Whether it's a serious conversation or not, the tone sets how the conversation will start and end.

Incredible

As for me i always want my conversations to end well and if it is with a prospect, i will do everything possible so as to prevent the conversation from getting boring.

0 Upvotes

we always have to make sure to analyze and help find solutions to a customer's pain points. As marketers we must approach the customer with empathy, which then allows to define potential automation around the communicating channels. 

DCorbin

We always want to make sure individuals are receiving quality care and if not, how we can satisfy the client. This is done by conversing with referral sources

AGómezChávez

Great content aligned to good landing pages.

0 Upvotes
NFilip

In my opinion, the major thing about communication that can hardly be automated is empathy and understanding the perspective. So approach to communication should be based on what kind of product or service a company provides. When we have conclusion we might be able to define potential automation around the communication channels.

CWheywell
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

We use multiple ways to communicate with our customers, giving valuable information from the Web, creating conversation via LinkedIn and when we recieve referrals etc we spend time to uncover what their pain points are to provide solutions that will support their challenges. 

0 Upvotes
SWilson9
Participant

how can I best serve my customer, what needs do they have and how can I help simplify the process?

RHasan55
Participant

I believe we might take SMART approach for customers: be specific,provide measurable service,attainable and realistic offer,timely-be resposive to them

0 Upvotes
RHasan55
Participant

sending email

0 Upvotes
MFrantzi
Participant

Since i am at the beginning i use DMs to speak with Leads mostly. i also use quora and offer free 30 min clarity calls 

0 Upvotes
CEntrada
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

There are many channels that we can use to have a conversation with the potential leads. You can always find a piece of information that can help you learn what are there persective as of the moment. 

0 Upvotes
PUDOMSIN

New ideas, goals

0 Upvotes
samergh

our business have a two-way conversation with our audience.

0 Upvotes
WSRIKLAMAHUNT

conversation about product

0 Upvotes
IsaacO
Participant

Coversatentions are to be content based revolving around, trends, breaking events, and above all post with a long lasting impact

0 Upvotes
vpawar6

New ideas, goals, and industry trends.

0 Upvotes