Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What conversations does your business have with its audience?

Every conversation has a defined start, middle, and end. When you’re using that interaction to qualify a lead, there are specific pieces of information that you’ll need to make the most out of that interaction. Much like a conversation that happens in person, you want to make sure a conversation online is structured to end when it’s appropriate.

Spend time thinking about the most impactful conversations your company has with its audience. What trends do you notice? Is there an opportunity to automate it through conversational messaging? Share your thoughts below.

*To learn more about this, check out the Developing a Conversational Growth Strategy lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

290 Replies 290
abhi_abduh
Participant

In my case, the three major steps on developing conversational growth, which is Listen, Act and Innovate.

Listen and identify the problems, questioning what are the triggers, what is the trend, which product would be fit in? Then move for action give them communication that generates a valuable solution. 
After that, the conversation will be stored in purpose for research and innovation for the products.

nhi070104
Participant

Actually, Common conversations that I have had are conversations that have business value. It means we can talk about anything but we will give a conclusion or explaination about business. It can be in a long time or short time and can be on a lot of kind of channels like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

nuexguy
Participant

I think the most common conversation I have is around defining my business and explaining the value. Having a defined and distilled definition and answer moves that conversation along quite well and gets into the meat and bones of the interaction.

MotoXMalik

In my industry, much of the conversations involve technical advice and verfication of technical specifications. Much of it is done through email, social media posts, social media comment sections and social media direct messenges.

SDevenish

My conversations are direct, through what I like to call "interviews" getting to know my client and what it is they want. I'm currently looking at creating video blogs based off the experience that I've had with customers and this is one of the reasons why I've joined HubSpot.

RKhiyi

Whatsapp for business , Facebook , Instagram direct messages.

LauradelaCruz
Participant

For me, using DM of Instagram is the best way to talk with my public. Of course the comments are an important part too. In my case hace a bot or similar which answer customer's questions is not necessary.

MIMAM
Participant

Best way to connect with customers is Whatsapp business for my type of businesses.

0 Upvotes
GSondarangall

Best way to connect with customers is Fb messenger for my type of businesses.

0 Upvotes
wongjac
Contributor

The most powerful and effective conversation by far is via FB Messenger/Ig DM when they are making a reservation or giving compliments or feedback.

0 Upvotes
UncleBen720

I agree!

0 Upvotes
TTan-Cousins
Participant

Quickest way to interact for me is WhatsApp or the other option is messages or emails.

0 Upvotes
Aimen-Malik

Through E-mails and messages

0 Upvotes
SLTAN

Most impactful conversations is usually through watsapp messages which is the most common at the moment. Other than that it will be via emails.

0 Upvotes
KRASSIDY
Participant

My conversations with clients are normally via email inquiries, messages or phonecalls.

0 Upvotes
nAlbornoz

usuihuhpds

0 Upvotes
negozi
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

We use social media platforms to have conversations with our audience. The most impactful conversations you have are those in the beginning of the customer's lifespan with the company. 

0 Upvotes
SGutiérrez
Participant

Actualmente los de conversación par conectar a nuestra audiencia es por medio mensajes por teléfonos, al correo y por la App de WhatsApp.
0 Upvotes
Seenu74
Participant

Great
0 Upvotes
JCaragher
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

I haven't yet used bots or chatflows. The conversations I have with my audience are telephone, email, and responses to social media posts.

0 Upvotes
JohnAceti
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

I believe the most impactful conversations you have with clients are the first 2-3, as those set the tone for the agency-client relationship and will determine where that relationship goes. It's important to know their expectations going in, and be carefully paying attention to what they're looking for in those early interactions. Applying that knowledge and iterating those early conversations is key 

0 Upvotes