Inbound

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

What content ideas do you have for your buyer’s journey?

The buyer’s journey is the active research process someone goes through leading up to a purchase. It’ll help you understand your audience’s challenges and goals, and provide guidance for brainstorming new content.

Get started creating impactful content for your target audience by brainstorming one content idea for each stage of the buyer’s journey. Then, share your ideas below!

Remember, the buyer’s journey consists of three stages: awareness, consideration, and decision. 
To learn more about this, check out the Creating Content for the Buyer’s Journey lesson via HubSpot Academy.

532 Replies 532
MCox6

Use testimonials from customers at the awareness, consideration, and decision stages.  For example, an interviewed customer can describe the pain and symptoms of a headache they did not know how to treat for awareness.  Seeking therapies on the Internet such a pain relievers is consideration.  Deciding pain relief products such as Tylenol or Advil making a descision.

AMuchoki
Participant

Here are a few content ideas for each stage of the buyer's journey:

Awareness stage:

— Common problems faced by [target audience]

— How to identify if you have [problem your product/service solves]

Consideration stage:

— 5 ways to solve [common problem faced by target audience]

— Pros and cons of different [product/service] options

Decision stage:

— Case study: How [product/service] helped [company/individual] solve [specific problem]

— Top 5 reasons to choose [product/service] over competitors

JuliRaynal

Hi, I'm from Brazil and I'm work with digital marketing which I owner of a company. My content about my buyer's journey is contents about how digital marketing can help many companies about their sales and how they can increase their business and I also write about branding. My purpose with my company is to help  small companies how they can better their business with a digital marketing strategy.

0 Upvotes
PBittencourt
Participant

What I do, in addition to awareness, consideration, decision, is to categorize by global themes, such as Institutional, Features, Day-to-day tips, Opportunities, etc... this way it helps to direct the contents to the different stages. As you check in, you can always update these categories in your plan. After planning the whole month or so and executing it, you should check the results, if your audience is really engaged with your content. Otherwise, you will have to adjust your plans. It's an eternal PDCA cycle. Hope it can help others. Warm regards and I appreciate HubSpot's Academy for all help.

0 Upvotes
ELantz1

Awareness sticks out to me as part of the process our company should focus on to provide our leads and customers with accurate information about the problems they are experiencing and let them know we understand their frustrations as they are trying to make a purchase decision.

0 Upvotes
viniciuslamegoo
Participant

Awareness: Create content based on common problems our buyer personas are researching about it on social media, blogs, and other platforms.
Consideration: Create content of the alternatives the buyer has available to solve the problem and the pros and cons of each solution.
Decision: Offer a free trial, demo, or consultation to help te buyer better understand how you will solve the problem encountered.

gmarkey
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

Awareness

consideration

decision

0 Upvotes
mrknowitall

Awareness

consideration

decision

0 Upvotes
KCArana

awareness 

consideration

decision 

0 Upvotes
JRamirez82
Participant

awareness, consideration, decision

0 Upvotes
JenniferSolomon

Awareness 

Consideration

Decision

0 Upvotes
AIbrahimShuaibu
Contributor

Topic: Importance of email marketing. 

Awareness: Publish a LinkedIn post on why ROI is still low for most business owners. 

Consideration: Another post on possible ways of increasing ROI and why email marketing is the most sustainable option. 

Decision: A video testimonial of a business owner that got 10X her ROI after we helped her launch an Email marketing campaign. 

GPJan
Participant

awareness 

consideration

decision 

0 Upvotes
grothp

awareness 

consideration

decision 

0 Upvotes
NKibore

Awareness

Consideration

Decision 

0 Upvotes
dfrancisco5

Awareness

Consideration

Decision

0 Upvotes
ANEBBACHE
Participant

Topic: Quality control

Awareness: Post a video about the importance of quality control and its regulation.

Consideration: Live webinars.

Decision:  Publish a case study about the provision of the services like inspection, experienced cases in the field, and its impact on quality control in the industrial activity. A quiz for sensibilisation for the safety at work with a certification delivery.

HieuDuong

Awareness stage: Blog about which skills should Gen Z - Global Citizen should or must have during their uni time, Sharing learning tips, etc...

Consideration stage: News, TV news

Decision: Meeting, Opening days

0 Upvotes
Burpeemom
Contributor

awareness stage - blog posts about acid reflux in infants. what can cause it and solutions

consiferation stage - vidoe of Handy burp'ems being used and doing what it is intened to do

decision  stage - added benefits listed along with a coupon for dollars off and or free shipping

0 Upvotes
wang388

Blogging is one of the content ideas I have for my buyer's journey. It helps careers get started, the activities in a great mood, and most importantly to balance the life and work equally. 

0 Upvotes
RMoy
Participant

Awareness - Blog posts about common stumbling blocks in modern fashion merchandising, some of the most common problems

Consideration - Webinar about the pro and cons of building homegrown solutions vs. using external solutions

Decision - Free demo of our software