Inbound

kara_susvilla
インバウンドプロフェッサー
インバウンドプロフェッサー

What content ideas do you have for your buyer’s journey?

The buyer’s journey is the active research process someone goes through leading up to a purchase. It’ll help you understand your audience’s challenges and goals, and provide guidance for brainstorming new content.

Get started creating impactful content for your target audience by brainstorming one content idea for each stage of the buyer’s journey. Then, share your ideas below!

Remember, the buyer’s journey consists of three stages: awareness, consideration, and decision. 
To learn more about this, check out the Creating Content for the Buyer’s Journey lesson via HubSpot Academy.

533件の返信
RMoy
参加者

Awareness - Blog posts about common stumbling blocks in modern fashion merchandising, some of the most common problems

Consideration - Webinar about the pro and cons of building homegrown solutions vs. using external solutions

Decision - Free demo of our software

Nuber80
メンバー

1. En Conocimiento: un blog sobre desde que edad las mujeres necesitamos empezar a consumir colageno

2. En Consideración: un video sobre las diferentes fuentes (opciones) de las que podemos consumir colageno

3. Decisión: diligencia tus datos y recibe en tu casa una muestra gratuita de la nueva gelatina con Colageno sabor a Piña

BBenson7
メンバー

Awareness Decision and Consideration.

0 いいね!
AP49
メンバー

AWARNESS,CONSIDERATION,DECISION

0 いいね!
Sharmeen
メンバー

Awareness Stage: Visual representation of the company through different social media platforms i.e:videos, gif, pictures

Consideration Stage: Interactive activity, which help them choose the right thing for them.

Decision Stage: Offer, or easy return policy.

FaustoCrtns5000
メンバー

1) Written: blog posts, guides, E-books and newsletters. 

2) Visual: videos, infographics and images. 

3) Audio: audio books and audio advertising. 

4) Interaction: quizzes and free tools.

ACanullas
メンバー

Awareness: How life insurance build wealth

Consideration: Assessment on the type of life insurance I need based on my coverage needs

Decision: Free, no obligation quotes with an insurance Agent at XYZ company

0 いいね!
JMendoza49
参加者

¿Qué ideas de contenido tienes para el viaje de tu comprador?

They should be content of value and above all of impact to have a better reaction from your buyer

0 いいね!
JLozanoRuiz
メンバー

Valuable and impactful content through powerful social networks such as Twitter or Instagram.

0 いいね!
DiegoCadenaecu
メンバー

Content through the blog and social networks that allow the potential buyer to be reflected within the brand experience, that is to say, to see in the content that thing that has to be part of his life because it will generate happiness. 

0 いいね!
arue
参加者

I would like to actively work on content topics like - how to start a career in content writing/content marketing/content strategy/digital marketing.

Generate more blog topic ideas and publish for the benefit of target audience.

0 いいね!
TWilliams58
メンバー

Most often with our clients in government contracting we are turning toward case studies. Various prospective agencies have said they want to see what other agencies are doing. 

AZadeh8
メンバー

Product / Service marketed = New dating app / platform (a genuine solution not a hype for the market only)

Persona : Single Joe / Single Hanna [Gen Z]

Awarness stage : problem faced = no luck in dating so far 

Blogs discussing the common perception of how the persona would describe their situation. Videos with Influencers and content creators discussing the issues and are pro Online-dating or sponsoring the videos only. making visitors just see the brand logo and have it locked in somewhere behind their mind

Consideration : Be out there on all "VS" articles, blogs and videos = Tinder vs X 

This covers Social media such as TikTok and Instagram where Gen Z are 

Decision : Make it risk free and value added, Direct Vidoes only about The product not "VS". + Walkthroughs, Reviews and etc

Flywheel : Consistent Customer oriented Branding and Copy with big emphasis on Delight stage

YSivaldayeva
参加者

At the awareness stage, in order for a potential buyer to find exactly yours among other brands, you need to optimize your site for search engines such as Google.

During the consideration phase, provide potential buyers with how-to videos and instructions. Explain why you should buy your product and what are its benefits. Provide links to well-structured product pages for you to explore.

After studying the information and the cost of the necessary goods, the potential customer makes a purchase decision. At this stage, you should not stop, you need to continue to build long-term relationships. For example, offer relevant content, develop loyalty programs so that customers come back to you again and again.

KJanzen
メンバー

Awareness: Customer needs unique gift for an event such as a birthday or shower.

Consideration: Customer goes to Amazon, Target and Etsy to search,  do cost comparison, and examine suggestions for gifts.

Decision: Customer chooses unique item considered cute but not controversial as gift.

0 いいね!
nschnicke
メンバー

Purchasing a language learning app:

1. Awareness stage: How-to video on Instagram --> Stop saying very

2. Consideration stage: Competitive feature comparison of different language learning apps

3. Decision stage: Free trial for 7 days

0 いいね!
MarianaGarza46
メンバー

Assuming that the bussiness is a pastry shop and your target audience are millennials who seek personalized cakes for their friends and family, my ideas for each stage of the buyer's journey would be:

1. Awareness: Stunning images of personalized cakes with call to action, these images must show your variety of cakes or an specific trend (like lunchbox cakes) with popular designs (memes, popular series, music, creative quotes or phrases, etc). 

2. Consideration: Infographics could be useful to show your catalogue of cakes, sizes, types of flavors, decorations, designs available, etc. Also infographics of your prices or showing how to quote a cake depending of the design you want, this can help the buyers evaluate your solution, the pros and cons.

3. Decision: An automated quiz or automatic response by a chatbot (whatsapp) to help the costumers in getting a calculation for their request cake. 

0 いいね!
ESharkey
メンバー

My buyers journey depends on a few factors. 

1. What am I looking to buy

2. Do I perfer a brand over another

3. Do I have the funds needed for the brand I perfer

ZBen
メンバー

I think the best way of the buyer's journey is a PPT of previous successful experiences and a live video of the current process. Do your best to fulfill your promise.

0 いいね!
Mahim_Murulya
メンバー

Video content. Lots of it. Even blogs should have videos in it. Nobody has the patience to read blogs. Short to-the-point videos are the norm. We can use this in all stages of the buyers' journey.

MiaJolas
メンバー

I agree, video content is great. A lot easier to approach than text. Best is to make them short, so that no issues with downloading etc.