Inbound

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

What content ideas do you have for your buyer’s journey?

The buyer’s journey is the active research process someone goes through leading up to a purchase. It’ll help you understand your audience’s challenges and goals, and provide guidance for brainstorming new content.

Get started creating impactful content for your target audience by brainstorming one content idea for each stage of the buyer’s journey. Then, share your ideas below!

Remember, the buyer’s journey consists of three stages: awareness, consideration, and decision. 
To learn more about this, check out the Creating Content for the Buyer’s Journey lesson via HubSpot Academy.

571 Replies 571
AEwelyn

Para a segunda etapa, explicar porque a empresa precisa de um social media. Após isso oferecer meus serviços que mais encaixam.

triciaboomer

I've found that landing pages to 'schedule a demo' and content showcasing product results has the greatest impact for drawing attention and persuading buyers to continue a conversation further with the team.

0 Upvotes
DNanda

Awareness,Consideration and decision stage are needed for buyer's persona.

0 Upvotes
NilamMJ

Content marketing with SEO optimized Blog posts related to the consulting services we offered as an NPO along with the CTAs to redirect the readers to visit the Website forms and list of service offerings and other key pages helped to promote the services and lead to a higher engagement rate.

LLima99

Para a jornada do comprador de uma construtora que minha agência presta serviços de marketing, criamos  conteúdo que vai desde inspirações e tendências de design para despertar interesse, passando por vídeos de tours em obras em andamento para mostrar transparência e confiança, até depoimentos de clientes satisfeitos para reforçar a credibilidade. Além disso, oferecer guias práticos sobre financiamento e burocracia ajuda a descomplicar o processo, e promoções exclusivas ou lançamentos de novas unidades mantêm o engajamento e a urgência.

MRoss0

My idea is to have a platform that can be used to explore allthe colors we have to offer.

0 Upvotes
joetucker6
Participant

I have an idea of going into the realm of niche marketing to my intended audience which would be the vendors of the company I work at. By knowing this, we could see what our vendors need when it comes to supplying their customers, and work towards marketing to that. 

0 Upvotes
EPolk

For the buyer's  journey, I want to blog post about favorite sports jerseys since I would be marketing to sports fans who naturally want to wear the gear of their favorite team or player.

0 Upvotes
joetucker6
Participant

Great idea brotha!!!

0 Upvotes
Mandiseli_Mfeya

Certainly! Tailoring content to each stage of the buyer's journey is crucial for effectively guiding potential customers towards making a purchase decision. Here are content ideas for each stage:

1. Awareness Stage:
- Blog posts addressing common pain points or challenges in your industry.
- Educational videos or webinars introducing key concepts related to your product or service.
- Infographics highlighting industry trends, statistics, or interesting facts.
- Social media posts engaging with relevant hashtags and sharing valuable insights.
- Free downloadable guides or e-books offering introductory information about your industry or product category.

2. Consideration Stage:
- Comparison articles or videos showcasing how your product/service stacks up against competitors.
- Case studies or customer testimonials demonstrating successful outcomes with your offering.
- Interactive quizzes or assessments helping prospects identify their specific needs or preferences.
- Product demonstration videos illustrating how your offering solves specific problems or meets particular needs.
- Email newsletters with targeted content addressing common questions or concerns raised during this stage.

3. Decision Stage:
- Free trials or demos allowing prospects to experience your product/service firsthand.
- Limited-time discounts or special offers incentivizing a purchase decision.
- Personalized consultations or demonstrations tailored to the prospect's specific requirements.
- Customer success stories highlighting successful implementations or positive experiences post-purchase.
- FAQ pages or live chat support to address any final questions or objections before purchase.

JWilliams808

My favorite content format is video, as I enjoy having a conversation with the audience. My second favorite is audio (podcast), and writing blogs is my third favorite. I also incorporate infographics. To create content for each of the buyer's journey stages, I would create a video for each stage. Then, I would convert that video into a podcast, transcribe it, and make a blog from it. I like this method because I create one piece of content and then repurpose it to fit into the three stages with different formats. 

IKrasnoff
Participant

I like your ideas, thanks for sharing them!

0 Upvotes
joetucker6
Participant

Thanks for sharing this! I like your positivity!

0 Upvotes
Destinygomes

Basically follow and abide with visual audio  na interactive contents so that we may bale to get through the awareness consideration and decision stage .

Through social media blogs and vlogging .

0 Upvotes
ValentinoFR
Participant

Awareness: Creating content on social media(inluding post, video,hot topic of the moment) , making online "survey" advertise on varius platform(like Google,YouTube,Facebook etc.)

Consideration: Deeper content video, blogs, and even Webinair that describe, analyze, and recomend solutions based on different situations

Decision: Professional Advisor that respond on phone call, email, online meeting, or even in person 

0 Upvotes
ANieto6

Awareness: Post videos in social media and advertising based in SEO words.

Consideration: Practical examples, simulators and FAQs.

Decision: Chatbots assistant and direct comunication.

0 Upvotes
SGreenlee

Awareness: Post videos and informative blogs on challenges the persona may be facing.

Consideration: Share company activities, mission statement, and past work to show the depth of our knowledge and experience.

Decision: Set up a consultation with family and tour the facility.

0 Upvotes
TMistry2

Awareness stage: Conduct surveys and focus groups with potential buyers to find out what problems they are having. 

Consideration stage: Share a guide or blogpost with the buyer to ensure we are thought leaders in the industry and that we can provide solutions to their problems

Decision stage: Buyer wants to set up a free hour consultation with one of our advisers to gain more details about our offering.

0 Upvotes
mjones166

awareness stage: conduct fun surveys that grab the customers attention but are also helpful tot he business

consideration satge: making it know t the customer that they have been heard and the business is doing what they can to fix the problems

decision stage: chat bot/ai that can assist the customer at any time with any need

0 Upvotes
KRodriguez01

Consideration stage -  Content Idea: A comparison guide or infographic showcasing the different solutions available in the market, including the benefits and drawbacks of each option.

Decision stage -  Content Idea: A case study or testimonial video featuring satisfied customers sharing their success stories and how our product/service helped them overcome similar challenges.

0 Upvotes