Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What OKR are you focusing on?

Objectives and key results (also known as OKRs) is a goal-setting system that helps to ensure that the company focuses efforts on the same important issues throughout the organization. What is the main OKR you're focusing on right now?

*To learn more about this, check out the Setting Business Goals lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

690 Replies 690
Contributor

This is a part of training moving into the company. The goals that were expressed through the interview were:

• Sales initiatives 
  • Growth initives
  • Staff development 

With that in mind, I'm starting at the top with my core responsibilities in sales. This will make way for the other to be able to be a focus.

Using an OKR system to keep the mission on track will definitely help hone in focus on the goals and objectives needed to get to the next steps.

NFlores
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Improve Organic Search

KR - see in an increase in organic results by 10%

WaseemAcky

O : To Aquire Happy and Satisfied new customers 
KR : 100 new customers in Q1 2022 with CSat score at 90% . 

MGarciaL
Participant

1. Specialized Ecommerce reports

Develop 3 specialized e-commerce reports in English, Spanish and Portuguese to consolidate our brand as Top of Voice across the FinTech Ecosystem.

MGarciaL
Participant

1. Specialized Ecommerce reports and PayU Reports

Develop 3 specialized e-commerce reports in English, Spanish and Portuguese to consolidate our brand as Top of Voice across the FinTech Ecosystem.

mysger1

ensuring everything is set for a relaunch

stenburgen

We are currently focusing on how we can educate and inform the community about what the main role of our organization is and what we have been able to achieve so far. 

ARubbani
Contributor

Hi, i have yet to find out what the OKR are of the business i work for.  I have not fully started work at the business. will let you know once i have been inducted and got my feet under the table - thanks

Binary

binary or numeric krs 

0 Upvotes

numeric key results

0 Upvotes
MZazueta

I would say that the Objective is to keep members happy, and the key to that should be always transmitting positive and functional communication with our customers ( or in this case the members) 

CMyint
Participant

My institution has the following objectives:  Operation as an "Anti-Racist, Trauma-Informed" institution at all levels, Excellent client experience and meeting customers where they are at, and Engaged, supportive environment for employees.  

It is not clear to me what our KRs are, hence, part of the challange.  

BPrice2

To rebrand the company and launch 1 new service offering

DAkpedeye
Participant

Objective

• Increase brand awareness

Key Results

• Create value driven content by 1Q 2022 
  • Add various points of contact to assist in the buyer’s journey (book a consultation, FAQs page, Blog posts, chatbots,etc.) to our website by 1Q 2022
  • Add testimonials and case studies to our website/social media to show clients our work by 1Q2022
TPhan8

Great!

0 Upvotes
CEngen

Objective: Increase our client database with 5 more clients within 2022

Key result 1: Create a database with possible clients to target by end of 2021

Key result 2: Target min 5 of these possible clients every quarter

Philysgdy
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

Hi there

great objective 

Here is a thought for your quarterly results turn that into a quarterly objective and layout an approach thinking of the customer journey funnel. When you do this it brings in touch points for these prospects and allows you to track the progress of them becoming a customer. These strategies give you the opportunity to bring in workflow automation and campaigns

Hope this is helpful let us know how you go

kevmel
Participant

Objective: Make it easier for medical staff to handle their patients 

Key Result 1: Make a survey or interview with 5 to 10 doctor's offices to validate my idea or identify the pain of my target group. by the end of December 2021

Key Result 2: Create the first version of my product by the end of February

FWafula
Contributor

Objective

• Create a strong online presence

Key Results

• A branded company website, with search engine optimization and relevant content by 04/2022
  • social media presence on linkedin and youtube by 04/2022
SWang39

ture

0 Upvotes