Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What OKR are you focusing on?

Objectives and key results (also known as OKRs) is a goal-setting system that helps to ensure that the company focuses efforts on the same important issues throughout the organization. What is the main OKR you're focusing on right now?

*To learn more about this, check out the Setting Business Goals lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

696 Replies 696
Philysgdy
Top Contributor | Partner

In web design the 3 pillars of Growth Driven Design are

1. Minimize risks associated with traditional web design
  2. Continuously learn and improve
  3. As you learn, inform marketing and sales (and vice versa)

These are pretty big objectives but achievable, key results defined against these would be a real benchmark for you. Would love to hear of those.

Hope this is helpful 

0 Upvotes
MsMcLean1
Participant

To create social and blog posts to generate visibility for our start-up through the Integral Employee Activation Index, driving leads to gated content on our website. 

0 Upvotes
Philysgdy

Hi 

So your O: driving leads to gated content on our start-up website use this quarter as it gives you a time frame

KR: social posts how many, what personas are they focused on, content matching goals, challenges, and pain points 

KR: blog posts how many, what personas are they focused on, content matching goals, challenges, and pain points 
KR: lead generation how many, what reporting tool are you going to use
Hope this is helpful, there could be more however it's not useful to overload these 

AnaMoreira
Participant

My OKR is to set an OKR which will have two objectives, to finish the website for our 3 family members' business to understand the mission and positioning of our small company, and to create a strategy for client retention. 

0 Upvotes
Philysgdy

Hi there

Here is an idea  split the objectives to validate them
O: finish the website for our 3 family members' business in a quarter with a KR: quantify what a finished website for you, identify key metrics that engage with your visitors to know whether its a job well done,

• KR1 idea: they can be leads if you attracting
  • KR2 idea: form submissions for gated content
  • KR3 idea: traffic  

O: to create a strategy for client retention,  a longer-term objective lives here which aligned is brand and content marketing development and your products, it is about customer fit and value proposition. This needs to taken apart using specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and timely goals.
Hope this helps

AnaMoreira
Participant

Thank you very much.. My problem in what I identified lies in the core of everything: I am not clear about my mission. I have some good years working in advertising in a couple of agencies and from some years I am freelancing. I am working my mind now toward this, to see what value is that I cab bring to my potential clients, beside some decent work at decent prices, of course, better and easier for them than working with an agency which usually have brig prices. But I don't feel it right, and just having low prices is not a good strategy. I don't know much about other services, but especially this service of design, is a lot like a jungle, building clients, many times, through a network of relations and connections. I need to understand clearly my positioning and how I can be different from all others, and possible, what obvious better thing I can come up with for my prospects so would be clear for them I am talking to them. I realise once I have this understood everything will come in place way better. Right now it is a struggle. The first step will be, as per hubspot advise, to ask my existent clients what is it that made me stick with me. How they got to me I know, is only by word of mouth. Even though they are just a few I am going to formulate some questions that will allow me to understand my biggest assets.
TTrinhThu

Thu hút khách hàng có tiềm năng để phát triển lâu dài
0 Upvotes
JCadavez
Participant

my okr at the moment is to create a website that is inbound "friendly" untill the end of November.

0 Upvotes
Philysgdy

Great Objective

Key Results: here is a suggestion to break down 'inbound friendly' into a number of elements you think are achievable by the end of November. What results are you expecting from these 'friendly' elements?

Hope this is helpful 

0 Upvotes
JBlackstad

OKR's are a goal setting system that helps ensure that the company focuses efforts on the same important issues throughout the organization. 

0 Upvotes
FAYITEY
Contributor

O: Improve subscription to writeboom services 

Kr: onboard atleast 100 subscribers by end of year 2021

0 Upvotes
Philysgdy

Hi 

I would break that down 
KRs: what will get those 100 to subscribe, your content should be focussed on potential subscribers. Ask yourself how many pieces of content do you need? What CTAs will work? How many personas are you   dealing with?
You should go micro with these to know how you can match resources with KRs.
Hope this helps 

RBeaucher

My OKR is to improve the quote hit rate developing a process that relies on collaboration between Customer Service, Engineering, and Sales.

Philysgdy

Hi 
O: to improve the quote hit rate ~ ask yourself what period, best to focus on a quarter
KR: collaboration between Customer Service, Engineering, and Sales. This is an interesting result to aim for, what techniques would you deploy for better collaboration? How would you score this? Is it possible to bring in a month-end result here?

0 Upvotes
NixShaw
Contributor

my OKR to is to find freelancing opportunities as a fresher, as a newbie freelancer

0 Upvotes
EMcBride
Participant

I am applying to jobs, right now! My main OKR is getting a job, which is a binary measurement. On the way to meeting this OKR, I have other OKR. I have a specific kind of company and role in mind. I want to find and apply to a set number of roles which meet these criteria each week. These are numeric measurements. In this way, I have a long-term OKR and I have short-term OKR to keep me on track along the way. 

meortiz

We are focusing on increasing the help for clientele to understand their needs of medicine. 

JetsPestControl
Contributor

We're focusing on improving our customer service and the way we communicate with them.

DivaBDouglas

None yet

0 Upvotes
BPurkeypile

The main objective right now is putting in leads to customers 

0 Upvotes
EDimalanta

Obj. - To improve and align service offerings to fulfill our company purpose.

KR1 - Double the lifetime value of our clients.

KR2 - Create new culture product/service

KR3 - Train and implement a new sales/lead gen offering

KR4 - Improve our design process to create a delightful experience for our clients

KR5 - Create a new structure and approach to our social media marketing offering