Inbound

LeandroS
Participant

What Do You Think About My Buyer Persona?

I just finished the Inbound Marketing certification course and I am now working on completing the workbook. At this moment I am crafting my buyer's persona, what do you think about it? Do you have any recommendations?

Luis Méndez is a small business owner offering auto repair services in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is between 30 to 50 years old, his income is about $36k to $50k per year, and he went to college but didn't finish his studies.

He mainly uses social media to get new customers, and his biggest source of leads is word of mouth. His main challenge at the moment is to get new leads every month, and he started to use search engines to educate so he wants to explore new online options.

They educate themselves mostly through word of mouth, so there are a lot of rumors on the industry, so he is very skeptical about the results and strategies, but he understands that he needs to change his mentality to keep growing his business.

He is open to try several solutions like web design, social media marketing, and paid advertising, but his main way of evaluating options is price and speed of results because he is desperate for revenue, so he needs to get results fast.

4 Replies 4
Caroline_03
Participant

I will love to learn more about Buyer's Persona

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Caroline_03, I moved your comment to this Community thread where @LeandroS shared a great example of a Buyer Persona. @Jerdaine_digita also shared helpful insights in his comment. Thanks @LeandroS & @Jerdaine_digita ! 🙂 

You could also have a look at this blog article that offers some great advice on creating Buyer Personas for your business. 

I hope this helps!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

Jerdaine_digita
Contributor

Your buyer persona seems well-thought-out and detailed. It provides a clear understanding of who your target audience is and their pain points. My recommendations would be to keep in mind that while Luis Mendez is a small business owner, he is also a person with his own unique characteristics and motivations. So, when you are crafting your marketing strategy, try to personalize your message and approach as much as possible. Also, focus on the benefits of the solution that you are offering, not just the features and try to address his needs as a business owner and try to build trust. Additionally, consider testing different pricing and speed of results to see which one works best for him.

LeandroS
Participant

Thanks! There's a lot to learn!