Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Inbound Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn inbound is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other professionals, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of inbound professionals to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • Tell us about a project you've worked on that's inspired you. 
  • How do you help your prospects and customers grow better?
3,077 Replies 3,077
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for joining to this group Adrian!

Please feel free to do your intro in "New to the Inbound Study Group? Introduce yourself!" thread so that you can find other members and connect with each other:)

0 Upvotes
redante

Hello all! My name is Redante. I currently work for an international development nonprofit as a digital communications manager. I am excited to learn about inbound marketing with folks here and through Hubspot's certification course. I am interested in seeing how I can apply these lessons, tactics, and strategies in my day-to-day work and in my career. 

Apurva1994

Greetings!

Myself Apurva, a reserach fellow, and  a leaner in teh domain of marketing, I hail from India, would love to learn inbound and explore the opportuinies existing in industry with respect to the domain under study

0 Upvotes
FCockrum

Hi All!

I am currently interviewing for the Customer Support Role and in order to get a better understanding, I wanted to become certified in Inbound Marketing. This is certainly a challenge but I am happy to be apart of this community. Thank you for having me and I look forward to furthering my knowledge! 😊

0 Upvotes
DavidFlores

Hi!!

Thank you for this opportunity, is an awesome filosofy that I intent to make it mine.

Looking forward to learn it and live it.

Have a blast.

0 Upvotes
Kahilyn

I'm Kahilyn and Ive been doing web design since 2019. And looking to expand my business to digital marketing.

0 Upvotes
RossEve
Participant

Hi everyone, so happy to find out that Hubspot has this Academy. My name is Rosseve I am a Graphic Designer that since 2015 has been learning everything I can about Digital Marketing,  so if you have some suggestions for online courses, websites, or youtube channels you like to recommend, please share them with me. Thank you! 🙂 

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @RossEve , welcome to the Inbound study group! We are happy to have you here.

I'd recommend introducing yourself in "New to the Inbound Study Group? Introduce yourself!" thread where you can find other members and connect with each other😁

0 Upvotes
RAG

Looking forward to learn with you all
0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @RAG , welcome to the Inbound study group! Thanks for joining.

I'd recommend introducing yourself in "New to the Inbound Study Group? Introduce yourself!" thread where you can find other members and connect with each other😁

0 Upvotes
MSilva7

Hi everyone, my name is marlon and I am a Digital brand strategist. I help small businesses grow on the internet.  I've got a lot to learn in this sea of branding and marketing. Looking forward to learning from each and every one of you. 

Cheers!

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Inbound study group @MSilva7  !

I'd recommend introducing yourself in "New to the group? Introduce yourself" thread to find and connect with other members😉

0 Upvotes
Jean4ever

Hi guys! What's up? I'm new here. Actually I'm when it comes to digital marketing. I can't wait to learn from you guys until I reach the top.

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Inbound study group @Jean4ever  !

I'd recommend introducing yourself in "New to the group? Introduce yourself" thread to find and connect with other members😉

0 Upvotes
Kurly
Participant

I am studying inbound marketing in order to start a small business helping businesses here in Ghana make the most of social media platforms, the internet while implementing inbound philosophy, 

0 Upvotes
dudadandy

Hi everyone! Consider me a newbie when it comes to marketing. I currently do marketing and sales stuff for FOMO agency - a merchandising consulting company - and have spent two years learning many lessons the hard way.

As an experienced Account Executive, I've spent a lot of time with marketing and have always had a passion for solving people's problems. Much like the rest of you, I am here to learn. Excited to learn from the HS courses and from a community of hungry learners!

Cheers,

Dustin

0 Upvotes
MissyUpside
Participant

Hello! I'm Missy with Upside Speakers. I'm a talent agent and my primary role is to connect meeting planners with just the right keynote/motivational speaker for their company's annual conference. I plan to blog about speakers/topics and life in the "TedTalk" world. We'd like to share positive stories/messages to inspire the world! I'm a social media user in my private life, but have no clue where to start or stay organized and useful when it comes to blogging for business. Here to learn! 🙂

0 Upvotes
atifmalik

hello! this is atif. i'm 21 and i am doing by bachelors in business administration. i took this online venture to learn about marketing tactics because i like it and also marketing is the future and it makes you alot of money i guess...

0 Upvotes
AParker12
Participant

Hello Everyone!

My name is Anthony Parker, I am excited to be a part of this group! I am growing into a growth development position at Tovuti LMS and I am here to learn, apply, and succeed. Part of this is helping and collaborating with like-minded professionals. Please let me know if I can be of service in any way!

TBourennani

Hello every body!

My name is Tarek, I am 32 years old

I am a techer of economics at high school, and a PHD student in marketing

I came here to to equire a fieald skills, since the academic backround (at least mine) is so far from the reality

my English isn't good enough, but I will do my best to nterract with you fellows

0 Upvotes
SChen17

Hi everyone, I am Simon Chen from Sydney Australia. I came here to learn about inbound marketing strategy and tactics. I am super excited to join this community. Looking forward to having a good time while learning from the masters and gurus.