Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Inbound Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn inbound is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other professionals, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of inbound professionals to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • Tell us about a project you've worked on that's inspired you. 
  • How do you help your prospects and customers grow better?
3,098 Replies 3,098
ValentinoFR

Hello everyone,
As a newbee in the world of job,  ispired by Brian Signorelli's book, and joining a new company that is developing a marketing team from zero, I'm willing to learn from all the "Sempai"(If your not a fan of the Japanese culture, the word means "senior" in a respectfull way)  of HubSpot community.
I hope I can bring more professional services, content, and expecially, education in a funny and interested way to my customer.Also I expect to be the one who creates the professional and unique immage of my company.
Glad to be here

0 Upvotes
ApoorvSaxena

Hello,

I am new to the group and learning the concepts of Inbound Marketing which will help me to get a job as I have completed my MBA major in marketing.

I am eager to connect people with like-minded and people with more experience so that they can shower some to us..... hehe😊.

C_Soleil

Hello!

Just started this and joined the group. I am a junior multimedia artist in the marketing industry. Since I am a fresh grad, the most inspiring project I had so far is my thesis which focused on teaching graphic artists how to accomodate visually impaired in their designs. 
I plan to help my prospects and customers by most of listening to their needs and how to accomodate their needs in the best way that I could ,even improving their idea, while following their vision 

0 Upvotes
Desertkat58

Hi Everyone,

I just joined this group and can't wait to get started learning. I know absolutely nothing about social marketing but I'm starting an online fitness store. My website hasn't gone live yet. I'm learning how to use my website's back office before it goes live.

I'm working right now to learn how to use my e-commerce website and it has me really inspired to help people with their fitness equipment needs.

I plan to help my prospects and customers grow by providing excellent service, and offering quality products at a reasonable price to aid in their fitness journey.

But first, I need to learn how to get those prospects and customers. Glad to be here.

0 Upvotes
AlejoGaleano

Hi everyone, happy to have joined this group. I'm new to Inbound marketing and would love to learn from all of you, especially those with experience in B2B. I'm currently marketing lead at a legaltech providing a specialized service to Intellectual Property Law Firms. It's been a while since I've started to study this audience in order to the topics they really care about, but it's been really hard to get to know them, talk to them, because they're really hermetic, skeptic and precautious as the handle very sensitive client information. So, if there's anyone out there dealing with issues like this, I would really appreciate some light shed on the topic of reaching out to a complicated niche. See you around

0 Upvotes
TJames68

Hello,

My name is Tara.  I work in the non-profit caregiver industry.  I am learning more about marketing and CRM.  I help prospects and customer grow by having good communication with vendors and prospects.

0 Upvotes
DBouchard
Participant

Hi, 

My name is Dereck. I work in Industrial and scientific lab supplies. I am leatning inbound marketing for the first time

0 Upvotes
HMalik7

Hi, I am Hannan Malik. I am enrolled in Inbound Certification Course by Hubspot Academy and enjoying the journey.

BKeehan

Gidday, I am Ben Keehan from New Zealand.

I am the founder of a hybrid real estate platform called FiSBO, For Internet Sale By Owner. www.fisbo.co.nz Americans will know the word FSBO, we have put the power of the "internet" into the process. We are small startup, very small, but you have to start somewhere right? The business model is bootstrapped with a complete MVP that helps people sell thier property usining our marketing services and an web app that automates what agents do. We charge for marketing services, no commission on sale , which is much better for everyone, no more inflating prices so agents get paid. The business is franchised with a 5-year license. We want to learn HubSpot to make our marketing services world-class. Looking forward to this journey.

Ben

0 Upvotes
GPradhan0

Hello there,

Just starting my journey here in inbound So, I am a student

I've not done any projects and i am studying computer science.

I am just a beginner  in the process of being an inbound expert

KDawson8

Hi, I'm a student at GCU, and I'm currently learning about Marketing.

0 Upvotes
VBristlin-Lax

Hello Everyone, I'm looking forward to learning all there is to know about inbound marketing and to getting to know other professionals in the field. Currently, I am a studying accounting. I joined the inbound marketing course to learn how to market my services once I am finished with school.

0 Upvotes
CWood20

Hi I am Christina Wood. An Executive Hospice Care Consultant that's passion iOS to truly educate on resources available to families in the healthcare spectrum. 

0 Upvotes
rhoms

hi, im rho! currently a marketing associate within the construction sector looking to learn more about inbound and how i can contribute better in my team 🙂 

0 Upvotes
OAdeniyi4

Hi, My name is Mide. Nice to meet y'all. I look forward to learning from and with y'all. Thanks 

0 Upvotes
Chichi1
Participant

Hello, I'm Chidinma a free lancer ( virtual assistant) venturing into telemarketing and I'm excited to be here. I hope to learn more.

i help my prospects and customer grow better by adding value to their lives.

0 Upvotes
GCoates

Hi I'm Gavin.                                                                                                                                                               I'm Chief Marketing Officer for a private Ltd. company based in the UK.                                                         I work in the payments industry                                                                                                                             THE project for which we are huge advocates has re-introduced Gold & Silver as everyday spendable currency in over 60 countries. Since Gold and Silver are the most stable and durable forms of money ever known consumer price inflation does not affect their purchasing power.  Our purpose is to help individuals, companies and large institutions better understand the difference between currency and money and simply explain that whilst we can see prices are rising the fundamental reason for it is less tangible.  It is the diminshing value of our currencies caused through currency debasement at the fastest rate in over 50 years that is the problem.  Millions of individuals and tens of thousands of businesses are simply using the wrong sort of money.  It is going to be incredibly interesting to see the conversion rates from the marketing output of what I learn from here.          

0 Upvotes
ONADI

Hello am ouissal ,i really interested in marketing and sales .I'm sure this course will be helpful.

0 Upvotes
BOkafor1

Hi There. This is Benny from Nigeria. I am sure I'm going to have a great learning experience here. I am a freelancer up and about customer service and CRM. Sales and marketing interest me a great deal too. 

VanDatNguyen

Hi everyone, I'm Dat and i'm a Digital Project Executive at Construct Digital. This is my first course about marketing so I'm learning still. Looking forward to connect and learn more together!

0 Upvotes