Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Inbound Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn inbound is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other professionals, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of inbound professionals to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • Tell us about a project you've worked on that's inspired you. 
  • How do you help your prospects and customers grow better?
3.069 Antworten
Jofisher5
Mitglied

Hi, I am self employed as a Marketing Strategist for small businesses, I work as in implant for 3 small businesses doing their marketing.  I am currently learning more about inbound marketing as a tool to help these businesses without needing to spend as much on advertising

0 Upvotes
ShounakD
Mitglied

I am learning B2B enterprise sales. Currently in Clinical Research domain. Going through Inbound certification at this moment. I am in start-up environment and thinking of building strategies that can help us in associating customers with our business steadily. If there are any tips from community would certainly like to here. If anyone is interested in having discussions, talk about experiences, would love to have discussions that can help me in improving my skills.

0 Upvotes
VJouault
Mitglied

Hi , I'M learning actually in a Business Developer school with Hubspoot 

0 Upvotes
JZab
Mitglied

Hello a little about me.

• Current role? Lifecycle lead. 
  • What industry do you currently work in? SaaS
  • Tell us about a project you've worked on that's inspired you. Responce automation to optimize and enhance interacions.   
  • How do you help your prospects and customers grow better? It's not about wanting, or needing, is about wanting what you need. I help make them clear what they need in a way that they desire it. 
0 Upvotes
KPoole6
Mitglied

Hey Everyone,  I'm on a Digital Learning Path as a freelance writer and blogger.

0 Upvotes
MSinger3
Mitglied

I am transitioning from media sales to digital marketing. I have a bachelor's degree in marketing but I received my degree in the late 1980s before the digital era. I spent last week getting four certifications through The Trade Desk Edge Academy which really focused on programmatic advertising and I found it to be facinating. I am going to complete the certifications through HubSpot Academy before doing online classes with MicroTrain Technologies. I hope to be finished my certications by the end of July and hoping to get a digital marketing strategist role in Chicago or remote.

Mayaismail
Mitglied

Greetings everyone, Maya here! I'm a fresh graduate with experience mostly in sales sectors and different fields of expertise I did during my semester break while studying. Willing to learn more and passionate about sales and the journey that I am looking forward to. Please do guide me in necessaries knowledge 

0 Upvotes
ahmadhady
Teilnehmer/-in

Dear, I'm a transalator, Egyptian, working in Saudi Arabia, wirh a contractor for Royal Saudi Air force, since 2010, my major role is creating content, i'm so skilled at this, also i've additional skills like analysis, planing, communication, understanding others, estimating situation ... etc. those skills both helped my company to achieve success and inspired me to enter marketing field, specially INBOUND MARKETING which appeals to me and my skills comply to it. thanks and regards.

0 Upvotes
Galuh092
Mitglied

Hello, everyone! My name is Galuh, and I'm excited to learn more about Inbound Marketing.

Shompa
Mitglied

Hello Everyone,

My name is Shompa and I am a business major student at SNHU. I'm hoping to meet new people and grow my understanding and development of the topic using HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
Abigail4
Mitglied

Hello everyone! I'm currently in a Marketing role in the energy industry. 

0 Upvotes
KChronowski
Mitglied

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kacper Chronowski and I am a marketing major at Dominican University. I'm hoping to meet new people and grow my understanding and development of the topic using HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
BlessingO1
Mitglied

Hello everyone!

My name is Blessing Okpodighi

I'm here to upskill my skills in lead generation which is I am passionate about. Wish me best of luck

0 Upvotes
JMoyaAntonini
Mitglied

Hi all, 

I'm Javier! 

Taking time between jobs to update marketing skills. If you're in B2B  Mktng, I HIGHLY recommend the content and Sales Enablement Certs in addition to the inbound ones. 

0 Upvotes
JosephN
Mitglied

Hello all! 

My name is Joseph and I'm here to upskill my skills in digital marketing which I'm passionate about. 

0 Upvotes
SSaberi
Mitglied

Hi there.

I'm Sadegh, from Iran. I am a Media Manager at a company in the animal feed industry. 

I want to establish the Inbound marketing in our team. Wish me and all of you the best of luck.

IRamirez07
Mitglied

Hola mi nombre es Iván Ramírez, trabajo como instructor de cursos de capacitación sobre seguridad, higiene y desarrollo personal.

0 Upvotes
AArias1
Mitglied

Hey, guys!
Just starting the email marketing course.
Wish me luck.
How many of you here has already finished it?
Was it hard?

0 Upvotes
LAmerman
Mitglied

Hi All!  I'm Leslie Amerman. I am a Leadership facilitator and coach.  I am starting to use Hubspot as my CRM and inbound/outbound marketing tool.  It's so nice to be here and I hope to learn a lot as well as share my learnings on this journey. Cheers to all!

0 Upvotes
NFricano
Mitglied

Hi, my name is Nicolò. I'm a marketing associate from Italy working in the digital transformation field. With this course I want to get better at inbound marketing