Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Inbound Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn inbound is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other professionals, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of inbound professionals to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • Tell us about a project you've worked on that's inspired you. 
  • How do you help your prospects and customers grow better?
3,079 Replies 3,079
Jorgegodoy

Hi everyone, so happy to be here.

My name is Jorge Godoy Lemus and I am from Chile. I am a paid media manager who use to work as a key account manager. I hope i can learn about you and the way you manage your prospects and customers and why not, give you my experience as a tool.

Cheers!

0 Upvotes
chenchubabu
Participant

Hey Friends, so happy and exited to be here!

My name is Chenchu, I am a 19 year old self-taught Graphic Designer, Video Editor, and Content Creator. Currently I am learning Digital Marketing and I started my Marketing journerney with Hubspots Inbound Course!

Hope, I get a chance to meet amazing and intresting people to share ideas and grow together!.

Cheers!

0 Upvotes
LuisEC

Hola a todos, mi nombre es Luis, ingresé a esta comunidad en el cual tengo altas espectativas de poder crecer profesionalmente en el mundo del marketing, me encuentro en ultimos ciclos de la universidad. Quisiera profundizar mas en el marketing digital. 

CCaff

Hello, all, I'm brand new to the study group and somewhat new to Hubspot/Inbound.

'Thought I'd give a brief introduction.

My name is Cindy. I'm a bartender and freelance photographer by trade, but am looking to delve into marketing either as a pivot or for personal brand development. I've got a lot to learn! I look forward to learning with you. 

0 Upvotes
chenchubabu
Participant

Hey Cindy, this is Chenchu. I am a Self-Taught Graphic Designer and Video Editor. I just want to learn marketing and learn how to promote, market, and sell online!

0 Upvotes
LCatherineB

Hi. I am Cath, i am currently applying to a customer service. I was once a virtual assistant from my previous company, and I translate English to Filipino from a client to a customer service representative. I helped them understand each other and communicate well. So I am inspired now to be a customer service representative, too.

0 Upvotes
gregjdejersey
Participant

Hi. I'm Greg & am new here. This is my first hubspot community post. Beginning journey at hubspot Academy, Inbound Marketing.

I currently work in corp environment, but want to revive old client contacts and generate new ones, for after-hours digital + remote wfh gigs, the kind that requires meeting in person initially, or lengthy phone/video introductions, followed by ongoing service 100% remote. IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, I would love to hear from you.

0 Upvotes
GregHaris
Participant

Hi,

I am a digital marketer in the real estate space. I am here to learn, grow, to meet amazing minds like you all and to contribute to the progess of the inbound study family. 

EEzeanya

Hi am Emmanuel ezeanya, am the manager of egoly resources, have drawn inspiration from working with many clients in the past 12years of my little career and am blessed to be here

PMaza

wow!! thanks
0 Upvotes
PMaza

Hi, I'm Paula, I from Ecuador, I work in a insurance company (Human Resources department). I want to learn more things about the importance of a good inbound in our recruitment of personnel to be able to attract trained personnel and that their skills help us in the Company's Strategy. How to be the best option for our candidates and our customers. 

Alexander72
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

Hello there

I'm Alex, im currently an SDR for a Lead generation and management solutions Company in LATAM

GThorpe
Participant

Hi,

I am the MD of a Technology/Support company in Yorkshire, England. I have been in I.T services/sales for 28 years using a variety of differnet CRM's. We are adopting HubSpot and intend to embrace the Inbound philosophy into our business model. 

What we do, In short, our business helps mainly SME's grow using technology.

OSalako

Hi, I'm Oluwadamilola and I'm happy to be here, I am currently in the publication industry, serving as a corps member at the Nigeria Institute of Social and Economic Research, Ibadan. 

0 Upvotes
FarnazK95

Hi, I'm a small business owner that is looking to reinvigorate my skillset and build a better sales strategy to acquire new customers. My business is in consulting, and I have worked with two clients over an extended time period to address their research and business needs. I want to build my skills and reintroduce these into my business strategy and model.

dineshbh

Hi everyone

This is dinesh bhusal from Kathmandu Nepal. I have an adventure travel business here in Kathmandu called Amigo Treks & Expedition 

we do offer various range of adventure travel activities in Nepal including the Everest base camp trek. 

by joining this course I hope to make our inbound marketing better and generate more sales and better customer experiences. 

0 Upvotes
Godstates

Hello, I am Godstates. I worked as a sales executive though I am currently out of work because I just put to birth. I want to learn new skills that will enhance my resume because I intend to go into freelancing.

SahilMotwani

Hi I am Sahil Motwani, a full time marketing agecny owner from India had worked with more than 50+ clients all across the globe and also part of Linkedin Creator Accelerator India 2022, here's the profile link :https://www.linkedin.com/in/sahil-motwani I would be happy to connect with you all .

0 Upvotes
AlexCoMa

Hey, I'm Alex, working for a SaaS developer-centric company, helping devs discover automation. And learning a lot: I've learned to run 360 campaigns, discover customer personas, work with product, and find enthusiasts and fans. 

0 Upvotes
Gnirankari

Hi, My name is Gaurav Nirankari, I am from canada, currently i work in a restaurant as a manger but i belong to the business family. So, with this course i am going to learn how can i work closely with my customers, satisfy their needs and serve them in a better way . 

0 Upvotes
koeneridder

Hey all!  My name is Koen and I'm COO at Decubate, a web3 company providing software for other Web3 companies, as well as crowdfundings. I'm based in the Netherlands and I'm here to learn more about inbound marketing so I can better support our marketing department from an operational standpoint. Anyone here with experience in inbound marketing for Web3? Looking forward to connect. 

Cheers. 

0 Upvotes