Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Inbound Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn inbound is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other professionals, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of inbound professionals to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • Tell us about a project you've worked on that's inspired you. 
  • How do you help your prospects and customers grow better?
3.069 Respostas 3.069
GArvind
Participante

Such a good certification courses it is very useful for my job purpose and gain knowledge in marketing feald thank you 

0 Avaliação positiva
VMines
Membro

I'm looking forward to the journey.

0 Avaliação positiva
Colaborador(a)

Hey, 

New to hubspot and digital marketing.  People tell me I'm a people person, so I've decided to put it to the test. To all those who are willing to help me through my new journey, consider me a sponge for all the information you have to spill around me. Thank you in advance  for all advice and information. I hope all enjoy the new year

TGosart
Membro

Small business owner here. I'm looking for more ways to learn how to grow and improve my business. 

0 Avaliação positiva
hannanrathore
Membro

Hey, This is Hannan Rathore. I'm currently working as an SDR in a SaaS environment I'm pretty happy with myself and Hubspot because I passed the Digital marketing exam today. Hubspot Academy is one of the best online learning platforms I have seen because the course and all the contents (videos, quizzes, resources) are just so easy to consume and understand. Looking forward to completing the Digital Marketing Strategy Learning Path quickly. Already done with Digital Marketing and started Inbound today. 14 more steps to go.

Wish me luck!

0 Avaliação positiva
ASaadoon
Participante

Hi Iam Ali Saadoon from Iraq, currently unemployed. Iam newbie in inbound phiylosophy and I hope I will learn how to grow a business for my startigic planning involoves creating small business.

0 Avaliação positiva
THolt
Membro

Hi, 

I am the CEO of a plastic card manufacturing company. 

Hoping to utilize HubSpot to increase everything by using a CRM system properly. 

We think we offer good service, we are trying to develop it further. 

MMcAfee1
Membro

Hi.  My name is Mike and am the new VP Sales for a video marketing agency. I am looking forward to learning from this community of the latest and most effective ideas and tools to grow and improve our inbound marketing operation.  

NWilliams68
Membro

Hi I'm Nisha Williams Smith and I am a small business owner based outside of Dallas Texas.  My business has seen organic growth over the last few years, and I am looking to widen my customer base as I improve processes and procedures to provide a high level of service while increasing our ability to produce.  Ultimately I need the business to continue to grow, and I am looking to have Hubspot help me do that by growing our current customer base and increasing sales. 

I look forward to engaging here and learning how to reach new customers authentically and from a position of being of service. 

ZAZ6
Membro

Hi! I'm Zai, i'm a student and I'm planning on taking a business degree. I wanted to expand my knowledge and improve my skills on Marketing and creating a content.

0 Avaliação positiva
LLange
Membro

My name is Linda and currently not working but come from a Reconciliation background and I am just trying to learn and and grow.

jBourke7
Membro

Hello everyone, my name is James and I am a masters student from Dublin, Ireland. As part of our course we have been the freedom to explore areas that will benefit our future careers. This freedom has brought me here, to learn skills that I can take with me going forward.

0 Avaliação positiva
SSamalio
Participante

Hello all, my name is Sarah & I'm from the Chicagoland area. I worked as a geriatric nurse for many years prior to my current role as part of the franchise department/team of a non-medical senior care agency.  Recently, I've been able to partake in some projects that are community based as well some that highlighted some essential workers over this past year. I am looking forward  to expanding my marketing skills and knowledge so that I may use it for good to help make a positive impact in my community and so forth! 

0 Avaliação positiva
AnnaSolorzano
Membro

Hola, mi nombre es Anna Solórzano. I currently work on my freelance-entreprenurial project. I have been developing my own content as a marketer, and have been fostering and nurturing one client's content marketing strategy. I have almost 15 years of real estate marketing and PR experience and would like to leverage those years of experience, networking and exposure to grow my own firm. 

My value proposition is that I can be the marketing strategist outside the companies, who is able to solve as an internal team or an external big agency. I know the needs, I know the players and I know the resources needed or assigned. 

0 Avaliação positiva
KDoherty6
Participante

Hello! My name is Kevin, and I am a student working towards a business degree. I am currently a Managerial Assistant at Celebration Title Group where I carry out every day functions of the Post-Closing Title Experience. I also lead a team for our company's culture and in office employee events!

Since October, it has been my goal to enhance our workplace experience and I have been working to achieve that through activities, competitions, and learning experiences in the workplace. 

I do not work directly with customers, but I am excited to learn about the Imbound approach through HubSpot to continue to enhance my employee experience!

0 Avaliação positiva
MUmar3
Participante

Hi, my name is Umer. i am just learning digital marketing and inbound marketing beacause im interested in this field and i wanna enhance my skills and knowldege in it.

0 Avaliação positiva
DavidBlacka
Membro

Hello,

My name is David and I am an MBA student at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. I am also a Key Account Manager in the Automotive Industry and am excited to learn the inbound methodology through my course with Hubspot.

0 Avaliação positiva
Rodesha
Participante

Hello!

My name is Rodesha, and I am a marketing manager in the health technology industry at an organization focused on improving outcomes in MSK care. I'm excited to learn more about the inbound methodology and apply it to informing, educating, and inspiring employers, health plans, and providers.

0 Avaliação positiva
NaBi
Membro

Hello everyone. My name is Thúy. You can call me NaBi.

I'm Student at Duy Tan University. My major is Multimedia Communications. I'm here to improve so many lessons about Marketing, and I hope I have experience happy with Hubspot Academy.

0 Avaliação positiva
RJudd9
Membro

Hello everyone,

My name is Rebecca! I am a communications coordinator working in the nonprofit industry at a business improvement association. I'm here to improve my inbound marketing skills by understanding how to create engaging and empathetic content. 🙂

BBetts
Membro

Hi, my name is Brianna. I am a fitness professional. I am in the fitness industry. I just created a fitness website using web node and I uploaded digital content to sale on gumroad. I am here to learn how to grow more customers and get more prospects.