Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Inbound Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn inbound is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other professionals, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of inbound professionals to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • Tell us about a project you've worked on that's inspired you. 
  • How do you help your prospects and customers grow better?
3,098 Replies 3,098
JEdwards9

Hello everyone, I am a Healthcare Marketer in the Ohio area. Marketing and Healthcare both have changed so much over the last few years, therefore, I am constantly learning to continue success both professionally and personally.

anujantony

Looking forward to this Inbound Study group.

0 Upvotes
RRemkes

Hi every one!, 

My name is Ralph and I just joined the Inbound Marketing Course on Hubspot. I am a freelancer, specialized in performance based marketing and looking to broaden my knowledge on inbound marketing, CRM and the interaction between sales and marketing. I am looking forward to having a wonderful learning experience and to meet like-minded people! 

Ciao! 

Ralph

0 Upvotes
dherron
Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Danny Herron, Business Development Manager with Strategic Communications. Looking forward to collaborating with this group on new ideas and insights within the realm of Inbound Marketing!

0 Upvotes
Em_L

that's recently started at a stellar health-tech company in the disability space.  My educational background is in PR & Advertising, so I'm fairly new to marketing theory and strategy (mostly self-taught). I'm looking forward to adding this study group to my list of helpful resources! 

williama5210

Good Afternoon everyone, A quick post to introdudce myself. My name is William and what I call an online entrepreneur. I run multiple websites dedicated to internet radio hosting, web hosting and dedicated server hosting, which is a very competitive industry. My goal is to extend my education from the operations side of the business into the marketing side of the business.

0 Upvotes
SHardin

Hello,

My name is Sam. I am a freelance writer and author. I am excited to learn about new ways to reach my audience.

0 Upvotes
CoachCathie

Just starting the course! I am excited to learn and grow with you!

Smiles,

Cathie

0 Upvotes
DTMcD
Contributor

Hey there... I've been a graphic designer for ages within the advertising/retail sector but have just landed myself in the deep end with a Creative officer position, so am learning "on the run" I guess but all will come in time... Happy to get any suggestions on quick courses and cheat sheets or catch-up materials that will make the change smoother... Don't be a stranger 😉

HStratton
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

Hi! Excited to learn more about HubSpot and to connect with you all. - Hayley Stratton

0 Upvotes
TDahunsi

hello everyone I am Tolulope Ajayi, i have been a marketing and sales executive for 8 years , i presently work in the hospitality industry and i just felt the need to brush up my marketing skills... i would love to learn so much from this group and the academy as a whole.

0 Upvotes
CJWHITE

Hello,

I am Chanel White, I currently work in Training and Development as a Training & QA Manager, however, I also have two companies of my own.

The first, an online retail clothing store and a business consulting firm assisting aspiring entrepreneurs with business formation, logo and website design, as well as, overall marketing strategy.

0 Upvotes
atheron
Participant

Hi, I'm Amri, currently working in a RevOps role across sales, marketing, partnerships and customer success. I work in SaaS and we develop AI technology. Currently developing an engagement platform for advisors to communicate better with their small business clients through a mobile app that is linked to the platform.  Providing customers with an inbound journey and surfacing the right content at the right time to guide them through a journey of disovery, consideration and decission making.

0 Upvotes
LuxeLabel

I am a very small up and coming business! I work in the resell / eccomerce industry as well as brand ambassador. My latest study has been on vegan and all natural cosmetics. I learn as much as I can! 

0 Upvotes
DTMcD
Contributor

Hey there, My shiny new roll is Creative Officer, my industry is software and library solutions... at the moment we're doing a digitisation drive and looking to expand on open source solutions and resources provided to Universities and feeder libraries... We are at the moment looking to upset the industry buy pivoting into more inbound thinking and creative social solutions... to be and remain leaders in our industry.

0 Upvotes
thechoonie
Participant

Hi, I'm Nicky from Malaysia and I've been creating content for the Growth/Marketing team of an online learning platform for about 3 years. So far, we have implemented tactics learned through blog.hubspot.com and a few HubSpot Academy course videos here and there. Now, I'm interested in getting the full picture of Inbound Marketing — as well as getting certified through this course. Excited to be learning with you all! 🙂

Edit: I just realised the questions were also asking what we do to help our customers grow better. We provide a 2.8-million-strong social learning platform for educators to create, market, and sell online courses (with all the support they need to get started).

0 Upvotes
RFlamenco

Hello everyone, my name is Raul and I am a founder of Acopula Networks. 

I am working on a Minimum Viable Early-Stage Enterprise Startup Go-to-Market Technology Stack.

HubSpot is part of the stack.  Also, part of that stack is a WordPress website and blog. 

I am helping my enterprise prospects and customers simplifying and building the infrastructure comprised of computer networking and security services.

0 Upvotes
LeilaWorks

Hello Everyone! My name is Leila and I am a marketing manager for a small family law firm. I have found the legal marketing world for my specific field a bit lonely so I'm excited to be here and learn alongside others. 

In 2020 the law firm was celebrating their 10th anniversary and I was tasked with finding ways to celebrate. COVID wrecked all of our big plans but something that I was able to help pull off was a scholarship program for a local, female student. That has been my most inspiring project so far. 

I help our propsects and customers grow better by providing them with the right information in a concise way when they're going through one of the most stressful times in their lives. Even though I don't currently interact with a large group of our clients directly I am dedicated to helping them move forward. 

RAvendano

Hi, my name is Raul, and I'm very excited to learn about inbound marketing and sharing with the community all this new knowledge. 

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Inbound study group Raul!

Please feel free to do your intro in "New to the Inbound Study Group? Introduce yourself!" thread so that you can find other members and connect with each other:)

0 Upvotes
AMorales4
Participant

Hello, my name is Adrian and I am trying to learn about In-bound Marketing Tactics

0 Upvotes