Inbound

ASHall32
Participant

Just starting Inbound Certification, its wonderful!

I've been in some form of customer facing role most of my life, I truly believe the best "sales tactic" is to be honest, conduct yourself with integrity, educate the customer is nessicary, utlize good communication to ensure the solution you provide is meeting the customer needs and to at ALL COSTS avoid high pressure sales techniques. You know, treat customers like they're intelligent humans. I have been reprimanded SO many time by SO many bosses that I'm not making them enough money - only anytime I have a personal sales metric I AM making money. I'm just not pressing the customer. Its been wonderful the last few years to see a shift to companies turning to Inbound, because its already my own practice. 

Now to wait for my other professional habit to becomes normalized - also many places I've worked have been unhappy that I treat my employees like human too. I have their back, I don't berate subordinates, I encourage and use positivity as a management style.

2 Replies 2
PKavanagh
Participant

You sound like an amazing boss

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Loving this, thank you for sharing your thoughts @ASHall32

Cheers
Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes