Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

How can you delight your customers?

To create lasting relationships and to build trust you have to listen to, serve, and follow up with your customers; it’s the best way to learn how to provide the best, personalized experience. Keeping this in mind, what can your business do as a follow-up with its customers after they make a purchasing decision to create a moment of delight?

*To learn more about this, check out the Applying a Customer Marketing Approach lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

215 Replies 215
EMy1andon
Participant

Am a salesman I always listen to my customer this help me to serve them better.
JCaragher
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

I am a marketing consultant who works in the professional services space. I'm selling services, not products. I can delight my customers by sending follow up resources I believe will benefit them.

chemayon
Participant

I think I will need to have at least their phone number or email so to activate a follow-up campaign. If they purchased through social media, I think we can try to followup through survey or something like that. 

LRozoHurtado
Participant

0 Upvotes
RGupta9

Welcome message, follow-up to solve their issues if any and a thank you note 

0 Upvotes
Zaahish
Participant

Can delight your customers by satisfying the needs and wants that the customer need .
The organisation should have its own way to dedicate the customers satisfaction that can improve the company growth
0 Upvotes
RBanuelosFeli

We survey how customers enjoyed their products and how they felt about their sales experience. Our overall goal is to make sure we aren't being too pushy and the customer feels welcome.

0 Upvotes
NRan

Follow up email anf survays 

0 Upvotes
SAlMuhaidib

- Aftersale service (dress adjustments) 

- Thank you card with the name of the customer handwritten.

- A customized perfume sprayed all over the dress.

0 Upvotes
Pfernald

Remind then of ongoing resources and support for after the sale, referral and loyalty programs.

0 Upvotes
jameshoty
Contributor

Send a thank-you email to appreciate their purchase. Assure them their decision is correct by sharing 1 or 2 testimonials. Provide them the support contact so that they know how to seek help when there is a need to do so. This will build trust. 

ERaker
Participant

Follow up after projects are done, ask for feedback, include them in future events or intiatives, etc.

TLAdams
Contributor

A great follow-up would be to share a few testimonies. Another, explains why they are making a good choice purchasing from you.

AChansamooth
Contributor

Record and send a short personalized video welcoming them and pointing them to an educational resource to help them better use your product or service.

agulati
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

This is a great idea

0 Upvotes
dsaletovic

presents

0 Upvotes
RPankratz

One way would be a personalized follow up to ask how their experience went.

DVucenovic
Participant

Welcome e mail would be a good idea. Also, we could occasionally provide them with news and succes stories conected with their equipment.

Survey can be also a great idea, and also great way of validation of contacts.

0 Upvotes
AndreaCarmona18

Ask questions, Be there if they have any issues with the product or service. 

0 Upvotes
RGaffoor

By building a relationship through contact and emails and interest in them and there business and finding out what there needs and wants are withing there business

0 Upvotes
JMorrison
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

follow up email, invitation to lunch

0 Upvotes