Hello everyone,

Can you create several buyer pesonas or is it just one that you must create

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
ANwakaego
Contributor

Creating buyer persona

Hello!

You are actually advised to make as many as possible and keep improving on or adding to it as the campaigns progress. You should ask other departments within the firm to weigh in on their own personas. Key thing is to align your campaign to the personas created; this helps to achieve the set goals.

hope this helps.

0 Upvotes
BHammond
Participant

Creating buyer persona

I am still new to developing our strategy on Hubspot so have little experience with the process.  The language I use to describe our plan may be confusing because Hubspot uses the same labels I am using but our definitions differ.  Please keep this in mind! 
  We plan to create multiple personas within 2 segmented groups.  The majority of our clients are referred to us, so our potential clients and those that refer clients to us are our target markets.  Within these 2 segments will have multiple personas:  Clients - Hot Lead, Warm Lead, Cold Lead; Referring Agents:  Young Agent, Veteran Agent and Brand Loyal Agent
  I am still looking for feedback from Hubspot pros in how to properly label and segment these groups.  Any feedback is appreciated!

Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Creating buyer persona

Hi @Shukosimwinga 

The answer depends, somewhat, on your application - your marketing strategy or your HubSpot portal.

In HubSpot you can, and probably should, create multiple personas. The reason I recommend doing this is that it allows you to put multiple options into a form field and segment leads effectively into ones you do want to market to vs ones you don't - if you don't give everyone an option that they feel comfortable choosing, they will choose the wrong one, corrupting your data quality.

In your marketing strategy can create one, several, or many personas. Typically, the advice is to create personas for all the people that can influence the purchase of your offering. In practice, however, your marketing budget will have the greatest impact if you focus it on the needs and challenges of the most attractive persona - the one that can influence the most purchases of your offering right now - and only diversify later.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency