Inbound

mbiggio29
Participant

Content Management Platform for Multiple Businesses?

Does anyone have recommendations regarding an ad/content management platform where I could link to multiple social media accounts for multiple businesses? I'm currently managing ads and posts for both my own company and a company I'm doing freelance work for. It would be great to have everything all in one place but I'm not sure what my best option is. Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Jonno_Price
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

Hi @mbiggio29 ,

Do both companies have HubSpot? I think that would be the best solution to manage social media and ad accounts for each. It is very easy to switch between HubSpot portals - if you use the same email to log in to each. So you could manage and schedule all social media directly from the HubSpot account linked to the each. 

Hope that helps. 

Jonno Price
Growth London Ltd.
Platinum Hubspot Solutions Partner

Did my post help answer your query? Please help the community by marking it as a solution.

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @mbiggio29,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any advice:  

hi @Jonno_Price@DavidDennison@NicoleSengers@Ian_Matt, do you have any recommendations for @mbiggio29? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team    

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes