Inbound Sales

KStrzok
メンバー

Upcoming Trade Show - How to lead nurture

Hi there,

My name is Kristyn. My company is just getting our feet wet with HubSpot. We have a trade show coming up and I had a question about capturing our leads. Our entire sales team will be equipped with the HubSpot mobile app and will be entering leads they speak with on a real time basis. If we want to set up an automation for these leads to receive an email from us after they are in our booth, what is the best way to go about this? Is this even necessary?  Like I said, we are very new to this and still learning a lot. Any help would be wonderful. Thanks!

2件の返信
YBodine
参加者

great question Kristyn and thanks for the form idea Mia! Im also new and learning as  much as I can.

0 いいね!
MiaSrebrnjak
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @KStrzok,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Here's my suggestion: you could create a form and let the team use that to enter new leads in the CRM. As you can see in this help article, the HubSpot Forms tool allows to send a follow-up email after someone submits their information (available in freemium and premium versions of HubSpot). You can share resources via that email or just give leads another way of getting in touch with you. 

Another option would be to automate an email send with the help of the Workflows tool, which is available in Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise. You could, for example, create a workflow that sends an email automatically every time a new contact is created. I hope this helps!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings