Inbound Sales

GMarinho

Outbound Leads: Best strategy for B2C Sales nowadays

Hello group, 

My name is Gui and I work for an EU startup committed to helping young professionals to set up their own business online (video/scheduling/payment). And, after having worked a lot with SaaS Enterprise Sales, the challenge I am facing today is to qualify B2C leads on my own. Our marketing team helps with content to funnel the inbound leads, but when it comes to outbound, even with HubSpot SalesHub, I am not having any great success in converting those.

Any tips/benchmark from you would be highly appreciated.

Thank you all    

5 Replies 5
JVasquezCabez
Contributor

Hi Gui,

There's an Inbound way to do Outbound. Outbound should be thought as another touchpoint in the inbound funnel. An then, actually, you would be able to attribute effect of the outbund actions within the inbound strategy.

BukunmiOdetayo
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

Thank you very much @MiaSrebrnjak for bringing this to my attention. 

@GMarinho, thank you too for reaching out to the community. Mia has shared some resources which I believe will come in handy to you in navigating your lead qualification. However, for me to be able to offer some more useful advice, I might need to have an idea of your pipeline and other sales processes. The best tips and advice for your lead qualification should follow your processes. If you don't mind, we can jump on a quick call at a scheduled time and I will be glad to offer some help after having learned a few things about your pipeline and other processes.

Best Regards,

Bukunmi

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

GMarinho

Hey @BukunmiOdetayo - Thank you and I would love to catch up if you have 15 minutes to spare for a call. Please let me know.
Best,
G.Marinho  

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @GMarinho,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

There are 2 resources I wanted to share with you:

I hope this helps!

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any input on this matter:

hi @BukunmiOdetayo@Drew_Cohen@Vaios, can you share a few tips with us? 

Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

GMarinho

Hey @MiaSrebrnjak - thank you a lot!