Inbound Sales

KyleJepson
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

New to the Inbound Sales Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn inbound sales is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other sales professionals, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of inbound sales professionals to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What's one tactic you recommend to closing more deals?
  • What are you hoping to get out of being a member of this study group?
2,648 Replies 2,648
AKhare5

Hi !!!!!

0 Upvotes
Annesophiepeder

I am a business development representative in a prop-tech scale-up with facility management. 

I love using a little bit of humor in my outbound campaigns to spark leads' interest. 

I am hoping to learn how to better do market research and write content for emails. 

0 Upvotes
JChacónVargas

-

• What's your current role? Director of a graduate program
  • What industry do you currently work in? Education sector
  • What's one tactic you recommend to closing more deals? Understanding the necessities of clients
  • What are you hoping to get out of being a member of this study group? How to engage more clients and close business with them
  •  
  •  

-

0 Upvotes
Matt_Collis

Hi, I'm Matt - we're building apps on the HubSpot Marketplace that make it easier to sell to/onboard customers. For example, Identity Checks, Anywhere - verify a HubSpot contact's identity against their government-issued passport, driver's licence, or ID card. In Finance this is known as “KYC” (Know Your Customer), but there are use-cases in many niches like Property Sales, Vehicle Sales, Leasing, Online Education, Crypto or other environments that are prone to fraud. Our app supports 200+ countries and can be installed and tested for free (no credit card req'd). Would love to connect with others in this community about this and learn about any sticking points in their sales/onboarding processes.

0 Upvotes
JChacónVargas

I am a director of a graduate program in the field of integrated management systems. I work for a private university located in the city of Bogotá in Colombia.

KMaraldo

Hi may name Kim. I am an outside sales rep for Fastsigns.  Never walk away without asking for the sale. I'm excited to learn more about Hubspot and how it can help me.

0 Upvotes
JWronski
Top Contributor

Hey Kim, I'm also with FASTSIGNS, in Springfield, Va.  Hubspot has been awesome for what we can do with it so far.  We've been testing it out for the last month or so and I've really enjoyed using it.  Let me know if you'll be in Indy in August.

CDeCaro
Participant

Already enjoying the HubSpot Academy!

0 Upvotes
OChowdhury

Hi, Im new to hubspot and interested in learning more. 

0 Upvotes
nchristopher4

Hi everyone ! Just joined, Christiana Nwakaego Christopher excited to learn from everyone. 

0 Upvotes
nchristopher4

My name is Christiana Nwakaego Christopher. Am from Nigeria and is glad for the privilege given to me to learn in bond sales here 

HMolina

Hello,

My name is Hade I'm a student as well as a worker. Currently, I'm part of the marketing team in a peruvian advertising company. What I recommend to close more deals is to always maintain clear goals and be as much flexible as you can with customers. I'm so happy to be part of this big community, I hope to expand my knowledge and learn something new :). 

0 Upvotes
CyberCre

Hi! 

My current role is a Media Professional and Content Writer. I work in the Entertainment & Arts industry on a local level. I am new to Sales, but realize I have always been great at it. One tactic I recommend to closing more deals is to being transparent all the way through to garner trust & being willing to empathize and help the customer weigh their options.
I am hoping to be able to learn more about the sales industry to prepare me for my first Tech sales role. 

JWronski
Top Contributor

I spent a lot of time in the entertainment field writing scripts for sports events.  A lot of work there!  Sales is fun if you like what you're selling and it's ok to use you experience from one side to help the other.  

SShi2

Hi, I am Shaohui from China.

I get an internship on campus. But I am willing to be a sales manager. I am new to Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
Darbyjnr

Hi, am David Darby from Nigeria,                                                                                                                                                    Feel really great to be year to learn more about sales management as well as marketing so i would be open to jobs that come my way.                                                                                                                                                        Big thanks to Hubspot

0 Upvotes
apalmateer
Participant

Hi there,

Excited about continued learning. I'm leading a team at iDonate.  We simplify the complexities of digital giving so nonprofits can raise more and do more.

Doing sales with dignity has been a huge help for me to understand as a leader but refreshing for potential clients to see modeled in a sales cycle.

Really excited about digging into some great content with HubSpot's training course.  First course!!

Peace,

Al

0 Upvotes
BMane

Hello,

I am Bipin, I am a technical support engineer in an IT company, I believe that the best tactic to understand the customer thoroughly and move ahead. I am new to Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
Bloomstyles

Hi, I am new to the group! 

I am the General Manager in an IT company down under. Looking forward to getting started with Hubspot!

0 Upvotes
ClintE

Hi, new to the group as well.  I am a multi-unit owner of FASTSIGNS with locations in NJ and PA.  We have several outside sales reps who will be joining as well and I am looking for tips and tricks on managing them with Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
JWronski
Top Contributor

Hey Clint, good to see a fellow FASTSIGNS center in the group.  I'm a hybrid sales person in Springfield, Va and will be heading to Indianapolis in August for the Outside Sales Summit.  Hubspot has helped me already here (I'm spearheading it for our center) with getting some things automated which has started to save time.