Inbound Sales

KyleJepson
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

New to the Inbound Sales Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn inbound sales is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other sales professionals, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of inbound sales professionals to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What's one tactic you recommend to closing more deals?
  • What are you hoping to get out of being a member of this study group?
2,634 Replies 2,634
SShi2

Hi, I am Shaohui from China.

I get an internship on campus. But I am willing to be a sales manager. I am new to Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
Darbyjnr

Hi, am David Darby from Nigeria,                                                                                                                                                    Feel really great to be year to learn more about sales management as well as marketing so i would be open to jobs that come my way.                                                                                                                                                        Big thanks to Hubspot

0 Upvotes
apalmateer
Participant

Hi there,

Excited about continued learning. I'm leading a team at iDonate.  We simplify the complexities of digital giving so nonprofits can raise more and do more.

Doing sales with dignity has been a huge help for me to understand as a leader but refreshing for potential clients to see modeled in a sales cycle.

Really excited about digging into some great content with HubSpot's training course.  First course!!

Peace,

Al

0 Upvotes
BMane

Hello,

I am Bipin, I am a technical support engineer in an IT company, I believe that the best tactic to understand the customer thoroughly and move ahead. I am new to Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
Bloomstyles

Hi, I am new to the group! 

I am the General Manager in an IT company down under. Looking forward to getting started with Hubspot!

0 Upvotes
ClintE

Hi, new to the group as well.  I am a multi-unit owner of FASTSIGNS with locations in NJ and PA.  We have several outside sales reps who will be joining as well and I am looking for tips and tricks on managing them with Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
JWronski
Top Contributor

Hey Clint, good to see a fellow FASTSIGNS center in the group.  I'm a hybrid sales person in Springfield, Va and will be heading to Indianapolis in August for the Outside Sales Summit.  Hubspot has helped me already here (I'm spearheading it for our center) with getting some things automated which has started to save time.

ClintE

Awesome. I will be in Indy with my sales team as well.
coachtonyquioco

• What's your current role? - Financial Advisor and Associate Unit Manager
  • What industry do you currently work in? - Insurance Industry
  • What's one tactic you recommend to closing more deals? - Apply the technique Needs-Based Selling 
  • What are you hoping to get out of being a member of this study group? - Learn more strategies in Sales
0 Upvotes
IGarcia22

Hello! My name is Ivet Garcia, Marketing Director for a commercial cleaning franchising company in the US. I'm excited to learn from this group!

0 Upvotes
RL_Murray

Greetings,

I'm currently looking for my next role within the CPG industry. 

I recommend making the first 6 seconds of any demo unique in a subtle way that a pospect has maybe never heard before.

I would like to learn how a first time CRM user can make the most of HubSpot. 

0 Upvotes
AprilV

Hi, my name is April. I'm a business development rep in the Canadian cannabis industry. When chatting with prospects, I've found that it's crucial to identify problems (current or foreseeable) they are having that you can help them solve.

0 Upvotes
RRosinholi

• Sales Executive
  • Freight forwarder
  • Schedule many meeting as you can.
  • Learn more and more each day about sales process and also strategies to improve my sales
0 Upvotes
desther
Participant

My Name is Esther , I am a Virtual assistant and new to inbound sales. I hope to learn new ideas from everyone . Thank you

0 Upvotes
ccasacop

Hello Everyone, 

I'm Charity and I am seeking work opportunities at the moment. I've been a Virtual Assistant for the past couple of years. I joined this group to learn more about sales and to explore/expand my knowledge while using the Hubspot app. 

Excited to grow with you. Cheers!

JVanderlei

• US-Head of Business Development
    • SaaS Sales
    • Bring in SMEs to help create a vision tailored towards your product capabilities 
    • Learn from others who're tried 'n trued, while looking to help those as well.
0 Upvotes
desther
Participant

My name is Esther, I am a Virtual Assistant from Nigeria.I am new to sales and I hope to learn new skills for SMEs .

bwooods5
Participant

Hello, I'm Brandon. I'm currently unemployed but looking to skill up and find a new career path for myself. I hope to learn the tricks of the trade within frictionless inbound sales so that I can be an asset to the company with which I find my next position by providing value to clients

0 Upvotes
JWronski
Top Contributor

Hey Brandon, welcome to the group.  I was right where you were last year and then I found a great opportunity at FASTSIGNS.  We're a soft-sell kind of company that helps a lot of individuals, businesses, non-profits, property managers, and more with sign needs.  There's been some great advancement for me in my position here in Virginia, and I know there are centers all over who may be looking for a fresh face with fresh ideas who is willing to learn and soak it all in.  

Hope you're able to find something, and you enjoy doing it!

xgarcia
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

I am the commercial director of "Los de Idea", we are a creative agency based in Mexico City and we are always looking for ways to help all our clients. We work closely with clients, identifying their challenges and adding value with our services.

0 Upvotes
pcall986

Hello! I am joining the Inbound Sales Study Group! It is very exciting to meet you all here!

0 Upvotes