Inbound Sales

KyleJepson
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

New to the Inbound Sales Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn inbound sales is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other sales professionals, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of inbound sales professionals to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What's one tactic you recommend to closing more deals?
  • What are you hoping to get out of being a member of this study group?
2,558 Replies 2,558
IIrvin

My name is Ian.  I have started working for Advekit as an account manager.  I am looking forward to learning new sales tactics in this group.

0 Upvotes
AJ3

My name is Joycelyn. I am currently not employed however my last job was in the Ecommerce sector.

I hope to sharpen my sakes skills for my next job role

0 Upvotes
Maina

Hello, am Joseph and ready to learn from this group.

0 Upvotes
Drnour1994

I am nur nice to join u

Shan_Devinda
Participant

Hello, I am Shan Devinda and I am an Undergraduate at SLIIT university. I am new to this study group, hope to help and learn new things from each other. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
ayume
Participant

Hi Mr. Kyle Jepson

My name's Ayu Megawati (Ayu), as a start up company sales in Indonesia (human resources industry). I'm familiar with hubspot as a sales tools that I use everyday. I keep learning how to make more deals from experts in Linkedin and others. My performance running well but I am going to make it more good.

Thank you
Ayu M.

0 Upvotes
DBarr-Burrell
Contributor

Good afternoon Kyle, I am Donna I am currently in a Reshaping Garments and Nutritional and Pain Relief  Companies. I am also officially working in the helping proffession. I do consider myself as a peoples's person

and have assisted many through my proffession. However, for many years I have been interested in creating other streams of income. Some have worked on a very small scale for me and others were an experience. Suffice it to say through my ventures I have consistently tugged along others. But we are all at a standstill and is in need of Inbound Sales and the full comprehension that makes it Really Monetized.

In the Companies I am affiliated with Signing up business Partners is where the bulk of  your ROI is embedded. For Ex: One can earn as high as $70,000 within a given month depending on the Marketing of the Products and your business partners sign up 

The tactic to close more deals is through videos and testimonials. I do know if persons can  relate or hear and see a solution to a challenge that has been recurring over a period of time, it may motivate them to give it a try. You may have prospects who would have been saying no at one point, but that video or testimonial may be convincing to turn that no into a yes.

I am hoping to get more insight into turning prospects into leads and eventually Buyers. I have the funnel  belief ingrained in head but the Flywheel has now captured my attention. In a nutshell I do need to assist, truly assist to of my team members who Cannot take a regular employment and whose daily living needs are more than neglected.  I need them to have a financial Breakthrough!!! I do have a Why for being here, and that is to asssit those who are trying but need a further hand up

Thank you for my being here and I do look forward to the meanimgful and enhancing interactions.

Donna `

0 Upvotes
DBarr-Burrell
Contributor

Hi Kyle,

I am thoroughly absorbing and find most refreshing all of your Lectures re

Kind Regards,

Donna 

Kennedyjanay

Hello

I am the Operations Manager at a lead-generating marketing agency involved in the Higher Education industry. We are very excited to be using Hubspot and growing our sales department. 

0 Upvotes
SHussaini9

Greetings.

I am the founder and President of a Sales and Service Company that specializes in input and output solutions for CAD/CAM/CAE users.  3D printers, 3D scanners, Software, Materials, Services, as well as the same for 2D Solutions.

We have a sales team of approx ten people and serve the entire US market.

We are new to HubSpot and for me at least, it is the beginning of a learning process.  I am very keen to see how HubSpot will help my sales team increase sales and build long term relationships with our customers.

0 Upvotes
AvanSomeren
Participant

I work as a sales consultant

My company sells ERP software and services, developed by our company

In our business knowing the customer and the customers business to built long term relationships

How to capture and share information and communication in a efficient and effective way

0 Upvotes
GWM_TBartels
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Hi, all.

My name is Tara and I own a marketing automation service agency.  I have experience in sales and marketing roles in a variety of industries.   My goal in this group is to learn from my peers and stay current with sales hub strategies.  

0 Upvotes
ALeslie

Hello!

I am a business development representative. I work in cybersecurity. Emailing prospective clients in the morning and caling them in the afternoon with enthusiasm caring for the client's needs is a great stategy! I am hoping to get more insight to grow in sales for my family, our company, and our clients!

0 Upvotes
Souvik22

Hello, I am Souvik and currently I am working as a revops intern at Xenonstack. I am new to this study group , hope to help and learn new things from each other. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
meparker1
Participant

Hello! My name is Mike and I'm currently an SDR intern working for an SME SaaS company. I've always subscribed to the spin model, which has helped me gain leverage with those buyers who might not be fully informed in their current situation. I hope that I can contribute to the literature looking at young sales professionals. 

0 Upvotes
SCheah
Participant

I am a Advisory Consultant. 
I am in the Corporate Service Industry. 
Empathy!

More knowledge how to go about difficult deals. 

0 Upvotes
LAluu

Hi everyone, I'm Lilian. I work as a virtual and administrative assistant. Am so delighted to be here

0 Upvotes
michaelkm

Hi everyone! My name is Michael and I'm a project manager for a roofing company.

0 Upvotes
EGonzalez174

Hi everyone, I am Eva and I am starting my own company.

0 Upvotes
GMurray6
Participant

Hi 

0 Upvotes
RGreiser

Hello! 

My name is Rebecca and I am a Sales Executive in the Managed IT Services industry. I have been in this industry for 4 years and the best advice for successful selling I have learned is to listen. Listen to your prospect, listen for the objections, and listen to gain an understanding of how your product or service will solve not only their immediate pain points but ones they have not thought of as well. 

I am hoping that through being a member I will be able to bounce ideas and blocks in my sales process off of other sales professionals to become more successful while helping others. 

Cheers!

Rebecca

0 Upvotes