Inbound Sales

KyleJepson
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

New to the Inbound Sales Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn inbound sales is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other sales professionals, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of inbound sales professionals to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What's one tactic you recommend to closing more deals?
  • What are you hoping to get out of being a member of this study group?
2,628 Replies 2,628
meparker1
Participant

Hello! My name is Mike and I'm currently an SDR intern working for an SME SaaS company. I've always subscribed to the spin model, which has helped me gain leverage with those buyers who might not be fully informed in their current situation. I hope that I can contribute to the literature looking at young sales professionals. 

0 Upvotes
SCheah
Participant

I am a Advisory Consultant. 
I am in the Corporate Service Industry. 
Empathy!

More knowledge how to go about difficult deals. 

0 Upvotes
LAluu

Hi everyone, I'm Lilian. I work as a virtual and administrative assistant. Am so delighted to be here

0 Upvotes
michaelkm

Hi everyone! My name is Michael and I'm a project manager for a roofing company.

0 Upvotes
EGonzalez174

Hi everyone, I am Eva and I am starting my own company.

0 Upvotes
GMurray6
Participant

Hi 

0 Upvotes
RGreiser

Hello! 

My name is Rebecca and I am a Sales Executive in the Managed IT Services industry. I have been in this industry for 4 years and the best advice for successful selling I have learned is to listen. Listen to your prospect, listen for the objections, and listen to gain an understanding of how your product or service will solve not only their immediate pain points but ones they have not thought of as well. 

I am hoping that through being a member I will be able to bounce ideas and blocks in my sales process off of other sales professionals to become more successful while helping others. 

Cheers!

Rebecca

0 Upvotes
AParker3

Bonjour! Since we have not met, my name is Amber Parker. I am currently a college credit plus finance student at Columbus State Community College. Right now, I applied for Chick-fil-A and am waiting to see if I got the job.

For school, I am working to earn my bookkeeping certificate so I can work as a bookkeeper during university. Even though I completed all of my high school, I have not graduated yet, since my high school is paying for my college courses. Plus, I am involved in my high school's National Honor Society and Winter guard (indoor color guard).

After Columbus State and high school, I am considering attending a four-year university, such as Miami or Ohio, or Ohio State. For my major, it will be actuarial science or accounting, while my minor is somewhere in the finance field, such as sales.

From what I learned, a sufficient tactic would be to offer helpful suggestions to clients having trouble buying products or services. I am hoping that being a member of the Hubspot study group would help me grow in my financial studies.   

0 Upvotes
SMorris25

Hello, Steve Morris here.  I'm currently a Salesforce Admin looking to explore Revenue Operations.  I think a Readiness Assessment is a great tool for closing more deals.  I'm here to dig deeper into Hubspot and the Lead to Sales Order workflow.

0 Upvotes
JUkaegbu

Hello, my name is Jennifer Ukaegbu. I'm a sales representative person for an IT company  called digital witch. I look forward to learn more in this group.

0 Upvotes
TWikaruk

My Name is Tamara and im the Relationship Manager for The Oranges Toolkit, a Social enterprise of Camp Quality.

0 Upvotes
DJackson85
Participant

Hello, my name is Darius Jackson.

I am a Sales Marketing student at Ferris State University and an employee working at FedEx as a package handler.

As far as sales go, I believe a tactic I would recommend in closing more deals would be to create an outstanding customer relationship with whom you are interacting with. This would enstill trust and comfortability between the buyer and yourself.

0 Upvotes
RudraBhatt

Hello Everyone!!

My name is Rudra, I work as a Business development executive for a Proptech company called TheHouseMonk. I look forward to learning good case practices from fellow group members.

0 Upvotes
Chenry2

Hello everyone,

My name is Chioma Henry, I'm the sales representative of Henco investment.

One of my tactics of closing a deal is being patient with my customers and listening alternatively to their complains, giving solution to their problems and making sure that my customer is satisfied.

I hope to learn more in this platform.

0 Upvotes
dukelovestaxes
Participant

Hello Everyone,

My name is Duke and I am the owner of a tax company. One tactic I recommend in closing more deals is not focusing on the sale or closing the deal but focusing on the problem or pain point your lead is having. Once the problem is identified see if you offer a product or service that can solve that problem and pitch it to them. And let them decide if they would like to purchase it or not.

In this group, I hope to learn how to build a sales process that is easy for my team members. 

GrantCarlile
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Love this. The goals. The future state you're creating : ) 

Well put.

BrandonDOleo

Hi everyone,

I am Brandon D'Oleo and I am currently a Supply Chain EM Co-Op at J&J. I am interested in becoming a BDR and hope this course can help me understand more about Inbound Sales. One tactic I recommend in closing more deals is tailoring the product or service to fit the clients needs/goals and clearly identify why you are the right person/company by providing different performance metrics.

I look forward to engaging in this study group!

BPeden

Hello. My name is Brittany. I am very honored to be a part of this group and learn more about sales. My current job is working as an after-school teacher for first grade in San Francisco. I am currently a member of Elevate and start the Bootcamp on Tuesday, January 18. I am looking forward to gaining more knowledge and having creative ideas in the industries. I strongly believe that teaching can be like sales. You have to communicate significantly well with your co-workers and boss at work. If you do not have teamwork, the working environment will fail as a whole. I always tell a variety of people that having that solid foundation of connection and understanding towards each other will grow successfully. I think one tactic I recommend to close out a deal is to really understand why this deal is important and the benefits of the outcome. Recognize the decisions they make and start a conversation with them to be on your side if possible. I am hoping to gain more knowledge of sales and how to learn to practice cold calling. I hope to be successful in the future as a salesperson working at companies such as Google, Microsoft, and Snowflake. I look forward to having conversations with a variety of people in the study group. Have a wonderful day! 

KellyGreer

- I am currently a BDR

- I work in Conversational AI

- I recommend creative subject lines in emails

- I hope to learn how to be more creative in my outreach

0 Upvotes
EStewart

Hi, I am currently a senior at Ferris State University. I am majoring in marketing and have a concentration in sales. I am just hoping to learn as much as I can for my last semester of college. 

GrantCarlile

NICE! Well done.

Check into HubSpot's academy. Those certifications can get you real direct work and begin your career!

Welcome.