Inbound Sales

KyleJepson
インバウンドプロフェッサー
インバウンドプロフェッサー

New to the Inbound Sales Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn inbound sales is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other sales professionals, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of inbound sales professionals to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What's one tactic you recommend to closing more deals?
  • What are you hoping to get out of being a member of this study group?
2,630件の返信
pagi
メンバー

Hello, this is Paul Gideono from Indonesia. I am a COO of my startup company

My industry is creating SaaS for POS, CRM and Accounting System.

The most tactic usually I do to closing more deals is asking the right question about the prospect pain and what solutions do they need. I also ask with their budget to get the solutions. So, when I offered the solution, many of them took it.

I personally recommend this tactic.

I am happy to join this community, to develop my knowledge and learn from this community to closing more big deals.

0 いいね!
Raybo
メンバー

This hub seems like the spot to follow all the hubbub about Hubspot

0 いいね!
MAgbaza
メンバー

Hello,

My name is mabel Agbaza, i am currently a sales team lead with Webhelp, consulting for the HP transcational project. for  B2B sales, I  will say a very useful tatic that helped me and my team closed deals, is be very clear with commmunication, close follow up and always  apporach each business and opportunity as a individual and unique. I am looking to learn new ideas and technique on how make sales.

0 いいね!
WWilliams
メンバー

I am currently a student majoring in MArketing and I can not wait to learn more about sales! 

0 いいね!
DShowalter
メンバー

Sales

Medical Software EMR/PM

To ask for the sale by asking if they can see themselves using the product.

Looking for ideas to cultivate prospects

0 いいね!
MKoniariková
メンバー

Hello, 

My name is Martina, and I am studying marketing in Slovakia.

I am hoping to learn some valuable tips which can help me in my studies and future job.

0 いいね!
lhoffman
参加者

Hi!

I'm Lizzie, and I'm a marketing manager for a brand in the email data industry. 

One tactic I recommend for closing more deals, based on observing the sales team I work with, is ensuring that follow-up contact includes timely, relevant information and a connection with a technical expert to make the product accessible for the entire customer team. 

I'm hoping to learn some tips and tricks other sales professionals use to close deals with the help of marketing so I can better assist my sales team!

0 いいね!
SPGauci
参加者

Hi, There are a variety of successful techniques on how to convert potential business into concrete opportunities and eventually into clients.  The main issue in my view remains achieving the right balance to ensure efficiency for your own company and the prospective client under whose scrutiny you are when your services are being assessed before being engaged.

SPGauci
参加者

Hi, my name is Stefan P. Gauci and I am the Head of Business Advisory within the Integritas Group.  Integritas is very active in the CBI and RBI sectors as well as the corporate field (incorporation and management of companies, including bancillary services such as book-keeping, accounting services and compliance services).  I believe that a personalised approach is conducive to more clients being onboarded, but this strategy may be very time comsuming, especially when not all leads end up being converted.  Any new techniques that may be useful towards more efficient onboarding are very welcome.

BKuiper8
参加者

My name is Boudewijn and a am starting in the role of Partner Manager at Wonderkind

0 いいね!
XaniaC
メンバー

Hi Guys!

New member here. Looking forward to learning more about Sales and Marketing strategies.

0 いいね!
MFMogensen
メンバー

Hi Guys 
New to the gourp. 

0 いいね!
EChristensen
メンバー

Hello guys

My name is Emil Christensen, and i'm working as Business development manager, at the Aarhus office!

Nice to meet you

0 いいね!
SpioG
メンバー

Hi Folks. 

My name is Papaa and I'm excited to increase my skills and talents in sales and marketing. I'm looking forward to  connecting with like-minded folks in the field by connecting with some superstar hunters & closers.

0 いいね!
Aundrea
メンバー

Hello HubSpot Friends, 

My name is Aundrea Ward, I work for the Sentinel-Record Newspaper as a miltiple media sales consultant here in Hot Springs, AR. My primary focus is on prints advertising, digital advertising, and magazine advertising. 

In my experience, closing more deals means keeping constant communication with your clients. These could be a simple phone call, email, or even a drop in on your client. Always stay contected. When communication is not there, your clients can feel neglicted and are often not going to buy products/services. 

I'm hoping to get more connected with fellow sales representatives and gain insight on what sales techniques everyone else might use. 

ItsAGrover
メンバー

Hi all! I'm the COO at a start-up platform for data and analytics.  That role entails all the things that make the organization go including sales/revenue.  While I have years of experience, I am fairly new to sales but I've learned quickly that referrals and word of mouth get the highest conversion rate.  Hoping to learn the tips and tricks to automate as much of the client interaction as possible to make our small but mighty team reach more prospects and learn quickly from our wins and losses.

HariniRam
参加者

Hey All! 

Super excited to start here. My Name is Harini & I work as an SDR Lead for the healthcare industry.

One tactic to close more deals is to generate a good pipeline & constant follow-up.

I am looking forward to seeing simple HS reports & tips which can help our team to crack more numbers seamlessly.

Ali1989
参加者

Hello,

My name is Arsad ali and I work in the I.T industry. i managed business development and am our company's hubspot sales associate.

we have a strong focus on hubspot n we are the leading diamond partner of hubspot in india n across the globe. i would like to learn everything about inbound sales so that i can bring more business to our company n i have to get a certificate as well from hubspot

0 いいね!
JUken
投稿者

Hello,

My name is Janell and I work in the I.T. industry.  I managed business development and am our company's HubSpot Administrator.

We are a smaller business, but have a strong focus on specific solution sets. A lot of engineers with difficult to obtain certifications. I would like to drive more new business by driving prospects to our events, website, blogs...so they can see us in action. 

bianca1026
参加者

Hey everyone, my name is Bianca and I am thrilled to get started with HS and learn more from everyone 🙂

JVroman
メンバー

Excited to join th group and learn the most I can!