Inbound Sales

KyleJepson
Academy-Professor/in
Academy-Professor/in

How do you connect with your contacts?

HubSpot has a lot of tools for connecting with contacts, and there are a host of other tools sales teams use outside of HubSpot. What's your favorite tool for connecting with people? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

*To learn more about this, check out the Prospecting in HubSpot, Part 2: Connecting With Your Contacts lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

1.364 Antworten
amandagrant
Teilnehmer/-in

I primarily connect with my contacts using either phone calls or e-mails. It can sometimes feel nonproductive, as I don't have insight on the client's availability or level of engagement. 

0 Upvotes
SCourtney040
Teilnehmer/-in

Send video emails using Vidyard integration with Hubspot! The engagement rate is far superior to a normal email or even a call. Give it a try!

0 Upvotes
haroldcruzparra
Mitglied | Platinum Partner
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

I've tried LinkedIn, Email, text and calls for the first time. I think it's a matter of not giving up and and kind of guessing which way is better for each contact. Normally, I would try to call first. 

0 Upvotes
KWalker36
Mitglied

I first connect with clients via email. I feel that it is a professional first contact that enables the potential client to get a snap shot of what is being offered. 

0 Upvotes
KGRM
Teilnehmer/-in

I noticed that many of the responses include messaging through LinkedIn. I always considered social media methods to be a last resort for contacting clients.  Is there a specific industry in which LinkedIn is the best or next best way to contact clients?

0 Upvotes
FardeenAMalick
Mitglied

First I will contact my contact through mail, Text and call for better engegament.

0 Upvotes
JohanaCruz
Mitglied

When connecting with my contacts, I adjust when possible to their preferred communication method, but it usually goes by calls, email or even LinkedIn chats.

GGardner75
Teilnehmer/-in

A combinaison of phone, emails, text works best for my clients and me.

0 Upvotes
ojobin
Mitglied

A combinaison of phone, email and LinkedIn InMails works best for me. I then switch over to the prospect's preferred communication channel.

0 Upvotes
JFicarra
Teilnehmer/-in

I contact thru e-mail first with a followup phone call.  Been having issues with messages routing to junk/span folders. 

0 Upvotes
VivianGarcia
Mitglied

I believe i'm up to anything they preferred, however, i like reaching via email

0 Upvotes
Ynotslingmeat
Mitglied

I like to email them, and either call right away or wait for an open notification - it's also nice to call them in Hubspot so I can take notes in the CRM right when I'm on the phone with them or just after while it's fresh in my brain and a lot of the clicking around for logging information is already taken care of. 

0 Upvotes
Apolsen
Mitglied

Me  too

Malachi990
Teilnehmer/-in

email, and cold call

0 Upvotes
TRod
Mitglied

Email, LinkedIn, then a call. 

ronvalderrama8
Mitglied

cold calling and email 

TBanu
Teilnehmer/-in

Cold calling is definatly a tough slog, i have found conversion rates to b dismal historicly. 

RRajadel
Mitglied

By email or linkedin.

0 Upvotes
MPablo
Teilnehmer/-in

I usually do emailing, and through LinkedIn.

0 Upvotes
TDo8
Mitglied

I initially prefer emailing, the second is calling and LinkedIn.

MarianneBerces
Mitglied

I initially reach out via email and phone call