Inbound Sales

GWestley

Another Saleswoman

Hey team,

I wanted to introduce myself on this group as it is where I shall be spending most of my time. I operate the sales for a company called Helios Retreats. I have recently purchased Hubspot sales and marketing to improve lead journey and  hopefully increase revenue. I am definetly more confident with selling face to face or over the phone as suppose to email so would love to start a conversation about emails and the best practice for writing emails to generate more responses.

2 Replies 2
jori
Contributor

Another Saleswoman

Hi @GWestley & @MrJustinGivens  What you both are saying resonates with me, I'm used to being face-to-face with leads, reading body language, etc. to shift the conversation where it needs to go.  And I'm new to email marketing and writing copy, but one of the best resources that I use is going to Hubspot.com, then go to "Resources", "Blog", and go to the search at the top right and search email marketing templates and the templates, tools, and tips are 🔥  

Helped me not to procrastinate, while also not making me feel like I had to re-invent the wheel🙌

0 Upvotes
MrJustinGivens
Top Contributor | Gold Partner
Top Contributor | Gold Partner

Another Saleswoman

Hey @GWestley welcome to the group! I'm with you on the face to face & over the phone.

One thing that has helped me a lot is learning the Problem-Agitate-Solution (PAS) framework and the hero's journey when doing more emails.

The second thing that has helped me get better at writing emails is just doing it more and more. If I have an idea of a problem, I just try and write as much as I can. Then I get my team to review and provide feedback. We may never use those emails but that practice has helped me write some of the best converting emails I've ever done. 

0 Upvotes