Humans of HubSpot

sharonlicari
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Humans of HubSpots: Trevor Jones

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Trevor Jones, you may know him as @trevordjones in the Community.

Hiking - Trevor Jones.jpg

Trevor shared some insight about what he does for work, how he started with HubSpot. Discover what Trevor likes to do in his free time and what he is passionate about.

Tell us about yourself

I have intellectual wanderlust. I love to explore things deeply, even obsessively before moving on to the next thing. Some things stick with me over time, and fortunately a passion for inbound marketing has been one of those things!

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

I started using HubSpot back in 2010 when I was Director of Marketing for another telecom company.  The software has grown a lot since then, and in those early days it was the people, rather than the software itself that got me hooked.  Many of the faces have changed at HubSpot, but I think my favorite part of working with HubSpot is still the people.  I've been to every Inbound and one HUGS (HubSpot Users Group Summit), mostly for that chance to connect with other marketers.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

I am Vice President of Marketing, Sales and Customer service for OTELCO, an Internet service provider serving customers in Maine, Alabama, Massachusetts, Vermont, Missouri and West Virginia.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

I'm someone who has lots of passions, and pursues each of them obsessively for a few months, then switches things up. I love the outdoors - especially cooking over the open fire using Dutch ovens or in my smoker. I also love hiking, camping and boating. Another passion of mine is music, whether listening, going to concerts or playing my vintage keyboards. When it comes to TV and books, I love history, detective novels and science fiction.  When it comes to drink, I love IPA's and Bourbon, and am a Certified Bourbon Steward.

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

Tough question!  I have so many interests that choosing just one is a challenge. John Lennon? Gene Roddenberry? Franklin Roosevelt?

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us! I also love detective novels and history, I was pretty good in school. I’m curious to know what was your last concert? 

Do you want to keep in touch with Trevor? Connect with him on LinkedIn. Please make sure you say you found him in the HubSpot Community in your invite. 

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

2 Antworten
EMoer
Mitglied

Whilst creating and activating your "first" lead ad via a HubSpot portal, it's far excellent crucial to manually allow the users to access the website"Leads Access" in Facebook Business Manager.

0 Upvotes
trevordjones
Autorität | Diamond Partner
Autorität | Diamond Partner

Great question about my last concert!  I actually had tickets to four concerts in 2020, all of which ended up being cancelled.  2019 was also a dry year for me, but in late 2018 I attended a show my a local group called "Spencer and the Walrus." They do a handful of shows in Portland's State Theater each year after Thanksgiving in which they cover the career of The Beatles over the course of two nights.  The last major acts I saw in concert were The Steve Miller Band and Peter Frampton earlier in 2018.

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.