Humans of HubSpot

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Humans of HubSpot: Vera Andreeva

Hey Community,

This week we want to spotlight Vera Andreeva you might know her as @VAndreeva in the Community. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 9.49.51 AM.png

Vera shared how she started using HubSpot and what she does for work. Discover what she does in her free time and with whom she would like to have dinner.

Tell us about yourself

From selling knives to working my dream job in IT all while still in college. I thought that by now I would have everything figured out, and that couldn't be further from the truth. My latest realizations have been that physical and mental fitness have to come first. The way you do one thing is how you do everything. To increase your standards for how you show up, changes everything.

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

I was introduced to HubSpot in my current role, we use it as our MSP to keep track of relationships.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

As a solutions advisor, I focus on increasing productivity in businesses through understanding our client's infrastructure and proposing solutions. At Klik Solutions, we're an IT services provider focusing on three core elements. For some of our organizations we are their IT department, helpdesk, engineering, overall technology support. Second is cyber security, we ensure that our customers are operational, we focus on protecting them from outside interference. Third is cloud where we focus on data protection and data backup.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

I love helping people feel their best. My favorite hobby is shopping for my friends, understanding their problems, and providing solutions. I am working on developing an app right now which would allow for AI to help in creating outfits and suggest new styles based on items you already love. I have also picked up Kick Boxing, and got back into painting.

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

I would have dinner with Kevin Systrom the founder of Instagram because he too had a great idea although had to outsource the production part. I would love to hear his story and how he did it.

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us @VAndreeva. Is your app live yet? As a fellow fashion lover, I would love to try it out 😄 

Do you want to keep in touch with Vera? Connect with her on LinkedIn

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Replies 0

0 Replies

No replies on this post just yet

No one has replied to this post quite yet. Check back soon to see if someone has a solution, or submit your own reply if you know how to help! Karma is real.

Reply to post

Need help replying? Check out our Community Guidelines