Humans of HubSpot

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Humans of HubSpot: Umakant Sharma

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Umakant Sharma, you may know him as @umakantmwb in the Community. 

Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 7.32.05 AM.png

Umakant shared how he started using HubSpot and what he does for work. Discover what he does in his free time and with whom he would like to have dinner.

Tell us about yourself

Developer of HubSpot for WooCommerce integration, having 12k+ active installs and helping businesses solve their complex integration problems using HubSpot. Some of the use cases are - geo-tagging app for lead school, custom quote developments, and custom workflow actions.

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

I started using it to solve integration problems for one of our clients 5 years ago, and then I build our own product. Now I am a Team Lead for HubSpot products and services.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

I'm Technical Product Manager at MakeWebBetter, my role is Head of HubSpot-related products and services, I decide which integration we should build, which theme we should build, I work closely with some of the HubSpot reps to close eCommerce related deals especially. Along with eCommerce, I also helped close some of Asia's best deals like Lead School, where I was involved in communication from starting to discuss, how they are going to achieve 1 of their most important use case of tracking school visits.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

Hiking

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

@dharmesh is my role model. When I see Brian and Dharmesh, I always think how they both could have gone, and I assume that Dharmesh must have managed the development and brian the business part. and to me, development is what I always feel more interested in.

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us, @umakantmwb

Where is your favorite spot to go hiking? 🏔

Do you want to keep in touch with Umakant? Connect with him on LinkedIn

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Replies 0

0 Replies

No replies on this post just yet

No one has replied to this post quite yet. Check back soon to see if someone has a solution, or submit your own reply if you know how to help! Karma is real.

Reply to post

Need help replying? Check out our Community Guidelines