Humans of HubSpot

sharonlicari
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Humans of HubSpot: Shubham Nigam

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Shubham Nigam, you may know him as @SNigam in the Community.

EE3F16C1-DC67-4D67-8021-881C25B683F3.jpeg

Shubham shared how he started using HubSpot and what he does for work. Discover what is Shubham passion, what he does in his free time and with whom he would like to have dinner.

Tell us about yourself

I am Software Professional and currently working as a HubSpot administrator for my current Employer and in my past experiences I had faced lots of ups and downs in my career but after I was involved in HubSpot Projects I feel like now this is the one which I am looking from years. I am enjoying actually helping HubSpot users in the setup and implementation part but not this one, I have also onboarded lots of HubSpot users successfully after recommending them to use HubSpot and they are loving HubSpot now.

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

I had first introduced to HubSpot in 2017 and from then I am continuously loving it I had submitted lots of ideas to HubSpot but from diff account, because my previous employer asked me to do anything from company profile. But now I am using my own profile.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

I had just switched my job and my current employer name is HealthPrime International and they deal with medical claim and Revenue cycle management from patients to doctors via insurance companies but this does not end they are doing lots of other things similar to this. My position here is HubSpot Administrator, As they are using HubSpot but they do not have an expert who can actually guide them and streamlined their implementation and setup so this is my responsibility to fix all the gaps and make their process smooth running in HubSpot, So as we knew that in onboarding first step is to know the business well so I had just joined this organization and I am doing same I am scheduling a meeting with every stakeholder of each process which is running here and then I used to identify their requirement and then I will work on implementation part after this interviewing step.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

Other than work I love to play with Google Apps script to write different automation like scrapping or integrating google sheet with some third party tool etc., and along with this I love to sing so in my free time I used to sing my favorite songs.

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

With Ratan Naval Tata the Indian Industrialist and was the chairman of Tata Group. He is the man whom I admire I had learned lots of things from him. His calmness and dedication towards his objective are very clear and he loves obstacles even at that time his calm nature provides him an extra power to plan the strategies and all. There are lots of stories are published about how he chase his objectives and how he is different from others. After all of this, he was a very kind and down to the earth man and he actually helping lots of people in the current era to stand on their own.

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us @SNigam! What is your favorite song? 

Do you want to keep in touch with Shubham? Connect with him on LinkedIn

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

3件の返信
Brenner
キーアドバイザー

@SNigam Nice to meet you!! 🎉

Brenner Natal

HubSpot Consultant | Inbound Marketer

--------------------------------------------------

Se a minha resposta te ajudou, por gentileza, clique no botão: " Aceitar como solução ".
Ainda com dúvidas? Responda a minha postagem para que possamos continuar te ajudando!
Obrigado por postar na comunidade da HubSpot! .

jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Thank you for sharing @SNigam! It's great to get to know more about you! 😄

SNigam
キーアドバイザー

Thank you so much @sharonlicari for giving me this kind of respect  in such a big and wonderful community and I always commited to help this community future and yes I must say - I love HubSpot 🙂 Thank you again.