Humans of HubSpot

sharonlicari
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Humans of HubSpot: Scott Schofield

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Scott Schofield, you may know him as @KeyWestScott in the Community.

Scott shared some insight about what he does for work, where he lives, and where he likes to travel. Learn more about Scott below.

Tell us about yourself

I am a northern transplant to SW Florida. Having never liked the cold weather, the semi-tropical weather of Florida suits me just fine. In my free time here, I am perpetually searching for that "Lost Shaker of Salt"...

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

When we had our website redesigned the Agency that we hired used and recommended that we move to the HubSpot system.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

I am the IT / e-Commerce manager for Key West Express.  What that basically means is that if something is plugged or can be plugged into the wall. It falls into my responsibility.  Key West Express is a passenger ferry operation that takes folks from the SW Florida coast to Sunny Key West.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

Not too much. When I can, I love going to Jamaica and just doing absolutely NOTHING.

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

Most anyone, really.  Like talking to people that are smarter than I am, and that's most anyone.

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us! I completely agree with you about living in the semi-tropical weather, nothing better than sunshine and beaches. 

Do you want to keep in touch with Scott? Connect with him in the Community.

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Antworten

0 Antworten

Noch keine Antworten

Auf diesen Beitrag hat noch niemand geantwortet. Es lohnt sich aber, gelegentlich wieder vorbei zu schauen und nachzusehen, ob jemand eine Antwort gepostet hat – oder um eine eigene Lösung zu posten!

Auf Beitrag antworten

Hilfe gefällig? Weitere Infos in unseren Community-Richtlinien