Humans of HubSpot

sharonlicari
Gestionnaire de communauté

Humans of HubSpot: Romy Fuchs

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Romy Fuchs, you may know her as @RomyFuchs1 in the Community, she is active in the DACH Community! 

Screenshot 2021-09-29 at 11.56.00.png

Romy shared how she started using HubSpot and what she does for work. Discover Romy's passion, what she does in her free time and with whom she would like to have dinner.

Tell us about yourself

I have a lot of experience in the agency environment and is a certified HubSpot Trainer. My passion lies in exploring new paths that lead directly to even more successful Inbound Marketing. I'm particularly attracted by the opportunity to think in a completely different direction sometimes. In addition, I possess profound social media knowledge, which I have used in recent years primarily for IT companies, and am now using to expand our Marketing.

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

Years ago I started as a Social Media Manager at a German agency that was using HubSpot for their own marketing and as a HubSpot Partner. I got to love the software quite quickly and found it incredibly brilliant to have everything in one place. I gradually took over the agency's marketing activities and am now Head of Marketing at a Swiss HubSpot partner.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

BEE is a digital growth solution partner. For mid-market and corporates in the DACH Region that wants to transform their business in order to grow locally and globally, BEE is the highest-ranked digital growth solution partner that combines strategy, execution, data intelligence and people in a transforming model. I am responsible for managing the marketing of our company and see myself as a test laboratory for various activities, which we pass on to our customers if they are successful.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

Unfortunately, as a mother of two children, you don't have much free time. When I have the time and muse, I like to read crime novels or try to tend my garden.

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

Michel Obama or another strong woman who made her way.

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us @RomyFuchs1! I love crime novels, what recent book have you read? 

Do you want to keep in touch with Romy? Connect with her on LinkedIn

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

1 Réponse
MiaSrebrnjak

Humans of HubSpot: Romy Fuchs

Loving this Humans of HubSpot spotlight! Thank you for sharing @RomyFuchs1 & @sharonlicari🙂

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings