Humans of HubSpot

sharonlicari
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Humans of HubSpot: Milca Peguero

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Milca Peguero, you may know her as @milcapeguero in the Community.

Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 11.31.45.png

Milca shared how she started using HubSpot and what she does for work. Discover Milca's passion, what she does in her free time and with whom she would like to have dinner. Milca is also one of our INBOUND 2021 Correspondents

Tell us about yourself

Well, I am totally in love with HubSpot. From the first moment I heard the term Inbound Marketing, I was smitten.

I am a smiley, cheerful, fun and enthusiastic Dominican. I am also a hopeless romantic and a lover of knowledge.

As far as my profession is concerned, I am currently a consultant, speaker and teacher of Digital Marketing. I have more than 10 years immersed in this world. On a daily basis, I engage with entrepreneurs from companies of all sizes and help them build their digital capabilities to drive their business development.

BTW, I love teaching. It's something that pumps my blood like crazy every time I do it. It makes me very, very happy.

I have a digital marketing blog: milcapeguero.com and a podcast: anchor.fm/milcapeguero. I'm also writing a book on social media strategy and another on digital marketing tactics.

On the other hand, I am single and live alone, ehhh well, not alone, I live with Tigre, my kitty. A very restless and curious Golden Tabby who loves to play, run, watch everything through the window, hang out in the garden, and of course, bite me. Also, I love to read, I love music and singing, FOOD, movies and of course the Internet and social networks. My favorite social networks are LinkedIn, Instagram and Tik Tok, but I also spend a lot of time watching videos on YouTube.

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

I was part of the first partner agency in the country, Adventures Digital Agency. I was the person in charge of all their digital management, so in that process, HubSpot became my best friend. Then I decided to become independent.

Currently, as a consultant, speaker and teacher, I help entrepreneurs and executives to get the most out of the tool. For example, I am currently working with Constructora Vistana, helping them to get the most out of the tool. But at the same time, I'm teaching a digital marketing diploma course, and I'm teaching them the importance of having a CRM and how HubSpot can help them with it.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

Level Up is a boutique agency and Digital Marketing academy. It is super newborn, and in fact, it is not fully active, although I have a project in process that could give it a good boost.

I do my work as a freelancer and Level Up just helps me to give it some structure and formality.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

As I said before, my greatest talent is music. I love to sing, and although I have a good time without doing it formally, it's something that never leaves me.

I also love watching movies, especially if they are Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Comedy and a bit of drama.

As sport, I like Taekwondo, in my college years I practiced it and I was very good at it, but for reasons beyond my control, I had to quit.

Something I also like is writing. I have a poet's vein and I have written some poems that if you search in Google "Poemas a la Patria" you will find them.

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

My grandmother. She was the most amazing woman in my life. I mean, I love my mom, but my grandmother was amazing. She taught me so much and I literally owe her my life. I learned so much from her. My love of work, passion, persistence, perseverance and resilience are all characteristics I inherited from her.

She was a very dedicated nurse. And I still remember her, even as an old woman, working every day with love and passion. Dawn working, taking extra hours. All for us.

Plus, she had a HUGE heart, she was always giving, no matter what or to whom. She was always kind and lovely to everyone.

Wow, I miss her so much. My last nice dinner with her was one December before her passing. It was a little difficult because she was already very faded and her mind was no longer right, but I still took her to the movies and then we went out to eat. She was so happy and really enjoyed herself and I will never forget that night. I would TOTALLY LOVE another night like that, even with her scolding me because, according to her, I ate all of her popcorn, but in reality it was her eating all of hers and then wanting mine. Hahahahahahaa

Sorry if I didn't say someone famous or in the marketing world, but she was the one that came to mind when I saw this question. I miss her so much.

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us @milcapeguero! I love your passion for HubSpot and I love what you have shared about your grandmother! 😍  I can't wait to learn from you during INBOUND!

Do you want to keep in touch with Milca? Connect with her on LinkedIn

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Antworten

0 Antworten

Noch keine Antworten

Auf diesen Beitrag hat noch niemand geantwortet. Es lohnt sich aber, gelegentlich wieder vorbei zu schauen und nachzusehen, ob jemand eine Antwort gepostet hat – oder um eine eigene Lösung zu posten!

Auf Beitrag antworten

Hilfe gefällig? Weitere Infos in unseren Community-Richtlinien