Humans of HubSpot

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Humans of HubSpot: Madison

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Madison, you may know her as @mschneider in the Community.

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 16.46.13.png

Madison shared how she started using HubSpot and what she does for work. Discover what she likes to do in her free time and with whom she would love to have dinner. 

Tell us about yourself

My name is Madison. I have worked in digital marketing for over 6 years, and I have so loved the ease of Hubspot in making landing pages, scheduling social media and more. My husband is from Brasil, so I am learning Portuguese. I live near the beach, so we spend almost every weekend by the water. I like writing and reading, and you can find me reading kids' books in other languages to practice. I love being around people and drinking coffee.

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

About a year ago, in this current role when we started using HubSpot as a company.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

NXTsoft is a financial technology and cybersecurity company - I am the Digital Media Director. So that includes SEO, social media, Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, emails, landing page creation, overseeing the referral program, and more!.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

like learning languages, dancing, riding bikes at the beach with my husband, playing with our goldendoodle Luna, writing, reading, and trying new recipes.

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

I would ask Danika Brysha to dinner. She is an entrepreneur and healthy food influencer and I love her approach!

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us @mschneider! Can you share a picture of your goldendoodle? 😍 

How many languages do you speak? I know Italian and Spanish 🙂

Do you want to keep in touch with Madison? Connect with her on LinkedIn

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

1 Reply 1
GeorgeBThomas
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Humans of HubSpot: Madison

Congrats! Nice to meet you digitally. 👍

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com