Humans of HubSpot

sharonlicari
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Humans of HubSpot: Lucille

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Lucille, you may know her as @Lucila-Andimol in the Community.

Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 14.38.52-1-1.png

Lucille shared some insight about what she does for work, how she started with HubSpot, what she does in her time off and why she has earned the nickname "Marketing grinch" 🙂

Tell us about yourself

I love helping our clients think and define their optimal processes. I love teaching and sharing my knowledge. I'm also always learning new things, no matter the topic: NLP, PPC, Strategy...between other stuff.
I'm a "Citizen of the world" and love traveling, so I run our agency from a lot of different cities and countries during the year.
I am very organized and disciplined in every aspect of my life and I plan to achieve my goals. I take my commitments very seriously.
I am often told that I am very honest and direct, and thus I have earned the nickname "Marketing grinch" =P

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

I started using HubSpot almost 7 years ago, first for the control of the client's ppc budget. Then I managed the content creation team and oversaw landing pages, blogging and social media planning and implementation in HubSpot.
Today I still have the HubSpot platform in my hands and I love to get to work and implement innovative ideas.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

I'm currently the COO of Andimol. We have been working 100% remotely for almost 2 years and my job is keeping everything together and in sync.
I also talk to our clients and help them with their plans and processes. I coach and train both our team members and our client's team members in HubSpot onboarding and usage.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

I really like to be outdoors and do sport. So I run (love the mountain and I go to many trail running races ), play Polo and go horseback riding.
During this pandemic, I've discovered Yoga and meditation...and I believe I'll stay with both from now on.
When I'm at home, I love snuggling with my 2 Siamese cats and listening to audiobooks about productivity, Zen life, minimalism and mystery novels too.
I'd love to write a book or start a podcast in the near future about being a COO, Woman, under 40 in a man's world (and believe me it takes a lot of courage and patience).

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

My grandma. She passed away 15 years ago. She was like a mother to me, a pillar, we talked a lot, she was very open-minded and always encouraged me to do whatever I dreamt of. Hope she is proud, watching me from above =D

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us! I'd love to hear your podcast as soon as you decide to start it! I think your experience will empower and motivate other women! I'm pretty sure your grandma is proud of you 🙂  

Do you want to keep in touch with Lucille? Connect with her on LinkedIn.

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Respuestas 0

0 Respuestas

Aún no hay respuestas para esta publicación.

Por ahora, ningún usuario ha respondido a esta publicación. Vuelve pronto para ver si alguien tiene la solución o envía tu propia respuesta si sabes cómo ayudar. Cada grano de arena cuenta.

Responder esta publicación

¿Necesitas ayuda para responder? Echa un vistazo a las pautas de la comunidad