Humans of HubSpot

sharonlicari
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Humans of HubSpot: Louise Glover

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Louise Glover you might know her as @LouiseGlover

Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 11.33.36.png

Louise shared how she started using HubSpot and what she does for work. Discover what she does in her free time and with whom she would like to have dinner.

Tell us about yourself

Well, it's true - I'm human and always have been.
I'm Louise and a huge HubSpot user (and fan) for over six years, working with Startups and global Enterprise organizations.
I've been in Australia for eight years; originally from Manchester, United Kingdom. Since landing in Sydney, I've always worked in the Marketing and Growth space.
HubSpot has made my life as a Marketer focusing on growth, streamlining the customer journey and managing a team so much easier.
I aim to do everything from small admin tasks to larger and creative projects or campaigns in HubSpot. With my knowledge and Partner Management connections, I'm constantly challenging the platform to find solutions.

Do you have a problem/challenge or do you often think, "Surely, there's an easier way?" Chances are there is. There's a high chance I've run into the same issues at some point. I'm happy to share my knowledge and progress, but most importantly, I'm always up for a challenge. Let's chat 🙂

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

One thing that's not been in my life since landing in Sydney is HubSpot! I've struggled through the onboarding, implementation, marketing and sales automation plus daily task management of several CRM or Marketing Automation platforms over the years. I've got the grey hairs to prove it!.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

Head of Growth at Experience Digital.
We help our customers solve their hardest problems with the right digital solutions. With partnerships such as Hubspot, AWS, Microsoft as well as expertise in App Development, Security, IoT and much more.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

I'm always working on side hustles, that's just part of who I am. You can find me rebuilding websites as well as sipping coffees and helping startups. I often find an issue, enhancement or solution for a business then attempt to contact or connect with them to share the information. There are many small businesses out there that just need a helping hand.

Aside from that, I love the outdoors - hiking, traveling and being on new adventures

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

Honestly, I've never really known how to answer this question. Do you go with your head or heart?
If I followed my heart, I'd have dinner with my Great Grandma - As a child, she was my best friend and taught me so much. I'd like to go back and write down everything she taught me and every story she shared.
If I followed my head, I'd have dinner with Michelle Obama - She is truly an inspirational woman. She's a huge advocate for poverty awareness, education, nutrition, and so much more. As a mother, writer, lawyer, orator just to name a few things she did everything with a huge smile on her face and feel she'd be great company.

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us @LouiseGlover! I love to hear how great a teacher your great-grandma was with you! Not everyone has the opportunity to meet their great-grandparents! 🙂 

Do you want to keep in touch with Louise? Connect with her on LinkedIn

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Antworten

0 Antworten

Noch keine Antworten

Auf diesen Beitrag hat noch niemand geantwortet. Es lohnt sich aber, gelegentlich wieder vorbei zu schauen und nachzusehen, ob jemand eine Antwort gepostet hat – oder um eine eigene Lösung zu posten!

Auf Beitrag antworten

Hilfe gefällig? Weitere Infos in unseren Community-Richtlinien