Humans of HubSpot

kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Humans of HubSpot: Kyla Broughton

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Kyla Broughton, you may know her as @SCI_Kyla in the Community. 

Kyla shared how she started using HubSpot and what she does for work. Discover what she does in her free time and with whom she would like to have dinner.

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 11.04.00 AM.png

Tell us about yourself

I am the type of person that needs to see the forest to get to know the trees. I like diving into the details, but I need to see the bigger picture first. At work this means knowing the goals before I make the plan of action. At home, this means making pancake art breakfast and writing little notes for my kids for their future memories. I really love listening to audio books that can enrich my life (in or outside of work) and I have a group of YouTube vloggers I am addicted to watching regularly. I love my job and the people I work with, but it is exhausting trying to keep up with learning all the new things I need to learn at times.

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

When the pandemic hit, we needed to take back parts of the business we had outsourced, including Website, SEO and marketing work. So, being new to all this, I researched extensively and I fell in love with HubSpot. I sold my Managing Director on it and made the inquiry to get started. We made the leap and set up our website on HubSpot and started using the Sales, Marketing, and CRM tools available to us and as we learned them. I was, and still am, the 'Office Manager' which is a plain way of saying 'does a bit of all of the things we need to do in our small business'.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

Our company, Shoppers Confidential is a customer insight and feedback firm that specializes in Mystery Shopping, VoC surveys and NPS analytics. As the Office Manager (and since downsizing) I work with every stage of the client journey from discovery to completed projects.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

My side hustle is growing the business! Learning more about all the different aspects that go into growing the business, creating efficiencies and continually striving for improvements. Aside from that, I super love hanging out with my kids and husband, they're pretty fun 🙂

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why? 

My paternal Grandmother. She passed when I was young. I have heard such wonderful memories of her spicy French-Canadian demeanor that I would love to have a heartfelt conversation with her as an adult.

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us @SCI_Kyla! I would love to see a picture of your pancake art! 

Do you want to keep in touch with Kyla? Connect with her on LinkedIn

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
1 Resposta 1
LGarrett7
Membro

Humans of HubSpot: Kyla Broughton

I loved reading this, you are very kind hearted person and love the way you see the positive in situations.