Humans of HubSpot

sharonlicari
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Humans of HubSpot: Kevin C

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Kevin C, you may know him as @Kevin-C  in the Community, especially on the Designer forum.

Kevin_BW - Kevin Cornett.jpg

Kevin shared some insight into what he does for work, his skills, and also the writer who impacted his life. Keep reading to learn what Kevin’s passion is (including which social platform he relies on for web trends). 

Tell us about yourself

Traditionally trained as a graphic designer, turned product and UX designer. Most recently turned developer!

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

My current company started using Hubspot in early 2018, and my involvement with the platform has grown exponentially since then.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

My team operates both as a print and digital technology resource at a marketing firm.

I work with our creative and strategy teams to develop solutions and lead ADA compliance efforts. Once the project is through the creative stage the team helps develop, integrate, and maintain those solutions for our clients. From time to time I'll lead training sessions for clients and other teams within the company!

We like to think of ourselves as the support cog in the marketing machine!

What do you do for fun outside of work?

Outside of work I try to follow my first passion for working on cars and motorcycles. But that usually turns into keeping up with web trends and Instagram lol.

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

I would choose Nir Eyal. His writings have had a huge impact on my life, both professional and personal!

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us! I particularly appreciated seeing you through a new lens, complete with a leather jacket, in your photo! 

Do you want to keep in touch with Kevin? Connect with him in the Community.

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Respostas 0

0 Respostas

Este post ainda não tem respostas

Ninguém respondeu a este post ainda. Volte em breve para ver se alguém tem alguma solução ou responda caso saiba como ajudar! Tudo o que vai, volta.

responder ao post

Precisa de ajuda para responder? Confira as nossas Diretrizes da Comunidade