Humans of HubSpot

sharonlicari
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Humans of HubSpot: Kady White

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Kady White, you may know her as @KadyJWhite  in the Community.

Screenshot 2021-05-26 at 11.03.24.png

Kady shared some insight about what she does for work and when she started using HubSpot. Kady shared a bit about her life, her passion and with whom she'd love to have dinner and why. 

Tell us about yourself

I'm a digital native marketer that is passionate about making marketing less market-y and more human, particularly in the realm of B2B where things have historically been considered as a less fun segment of marketing. I encourage putting personality and puns into copy. I once dressed as the HubSpot Flywheel for Halloween. I love animals and get very excited when I meet a new dog.

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

I started using HubSpot in 2012 as a marketing manager for a local furniture company while I was in grad school. Since then, I have carried HubSpot across 9 years and 3 roles until joining the agency side as a HubSpot partner in 2018.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

Idea Grove is a digital marketing and PR agency and platinum HubSpot partner in Dallas, Texas primarily focused on B2B Tech brands. I work as a Digital and HubSpot strategist where I help ensure our HubSpot clients get the most out of their tools and provide guidance on strategy.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

I just had a baby, so that's fun. I also love to read, needlepoint, and devour podcasts. Pre-COVID I was taking piano lessons after buying a red piano.

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

Stephen Sondheim because his work has shaped both my love for music and my confidence in singing show tunes when I'm alone in my car.

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us, @KadyJWhite ! IBig congratulations on your baby 😍. I also get so excited when I meet a dog, do you have one? 

PS: I loved your Halloween outfit! 😬

Do you want to keep in touch with Kady? Connect with her on LinkedIn

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

2件の返信
GeorgeBThomas
ガイド役 | Elite Partner
ガイド役 | Elite Partner

Congrats on being a human of HubSpot!

Connected and can't wait to learn more about and from you in the future.

George B. Thomas

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Thank you for sharing @KadyJWhite! Congratulations on your baby - that is more than enough to keep you busy!! We've got a lot of podcast and book lovers around - any recommendations? @Dan1 specifically is looking for new ones to listen to while he cleans the dishes 😉 (and he recommended some podcasts as well!).

0 いいね!