Humans of HubSpot

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Humans of HubSpot: Josh Curcio

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Josh Curcio, you may know him as @Josh in the Community. He is part of our Community Champions program and he was our Champion of the month in October 2020.

Screenshot 2021-11-10 at 11.12.31.png

Josh shared how he started using HubSpot and what he does for work. Discover what he does in his free time and with whom he would like to have dinner.

Tell us about yourself

I'm very dedicated to my work...but I also balance that well with family/friends time and hobbies. I'm generally an optimist and while I am not overly outgoing, I am a very social person. I've been told by others that I have a very calming personality...I cannot validate this, but I have heard it several times.

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

We started using HubSpot as an agency several years ago. My role is mostly the same...but I do get my hands dirty with more complex HubSpot setups these days.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

I'm COO/Partner at protocol 80, Inc. We're an inbound marketing agency that works with small-medium-sized manufacturing companies. I LOVE helping people with their complex HubSpot challenges and onboarding new HubSpot users!

What do you do for fun outside of work?

Gravel biking, road biking, craft beer, good food!

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

Al Capone - I believe that the conversation would be super interesting and that I would be treated with some great food!

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us @Josh! What's your favorite craft beer? Here in Ireland, you can find all the types, I really like the Lager. 🍻

Do you want to keep in touch with Josh? Connect with him on LinkedIn

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

3 Replies 3
bendonahower
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Josh isn't a human but a god among men! Another awesome partner from Pennsylvania.

Ben Donahowers HubSpot community signature
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

@bendonahower - 🤣  I don't think I'd go that far. We are however from Pennsylvania!!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Josh

Thank you! I'm honored to be a Human of HubSpot!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer