Humans of HubSpot

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Humans of HubSpot: Elke

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Elke

Screenshot 2021-09-08 at 15.42.31.png

Elke shared how she started using HubSpot and what she does for work. Discover what she does in her free time, and with whom she would like to have dinner. 

Tell us about yourself

An enthusiastic octopus with a tasty pinch of joie de vivre and an evergreen love for everything marketing, copywriting, event, design or music related. Always keen to learn new skills or fun facts and meet people with a story to tell.

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

Six months ago, I was first introduced to Hubspot at Contractify. I just started my role as a digital marketeer, and it was great discovering all HubSpot's features. Must admit that the blogs & e-papers are quite addictive as well, intriguing me to push the system, and my knowledge of it a bit further every time.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

Contractify is a marvelous SaaS company, offering a performant contract management platform for professionals. The cloud software really knows how to assure your contracts are proactively followed up, digitally signed and super easy to find whenever you need them (including all those attachments that would disappear in someone's mailbox or data mgmt system). The atmosphere at work and the ambitious team are above and beyond great. As a digital marketeer, I love how I can really make a difference in the company.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

Most of the time my head is overflowing with ideas. It's great to ride a new thought wave every day and see where it brings me! It leads me to pick up a graphic design course, become part of a wine & book club, finds new ways to transform our new house into a home, run half a marathon by accident, meet new people and places while traveling,... Honestly, I wouldn't like it any other way!

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

Cleopatra, that woman would surely have enough stories to tell over dinner!

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us Elke! I'd love to discover all the amazing stories Cleopatra had in her lifetime. 

Do you want to keep in touch with Elke? Connect with her on LinkedIn

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Replies 0

0 Replies

No replies on this post just yet

No one has replied to this post quite yet. Check back soon to see if someone has a solution, or submit your own reply if you know how to help! Karma is real.

Reply to post

Need help replying? Check out our Community Guidelines