Humans of HubSpot

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Humans of HubSpot: Claudia

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Claudia (or like her friends call her Kale or Kaleudia), you may know her as @Kaleudia  in the Community, (mainly in the ES Community)

Screenshot 2021-02-24 at 17.16.01.png

Claudia shared some insight about what she does for work and how she started with HubSpot. Learn what motivates Claudia and what passion she discovered during the quarantine!

Tell us about yourself

I define myself as a fairly structured person in my way of thinking, I love HubSpot because I understood the logic of how it works and that allows me to implement most of the ideas I come up with, either for internal solutions or solutions for customers. I seek excellence in everything I do because I try to respond in some way to the purpose that God has placed in my life, I am a Christian, and I base all areas of my life on that. I love to learn new ways to solve problems, that is what motivated me to be part of the community.

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

I've been using HB for about 5 years, in that time I was the first person in the agency to implement an automation strategy in my marketing consultant position, and I literally learned by making a lot of mistakes, re-creating landing pages, re-configuring forms, re-everything haha since then I always say "Better to learn from others mistakes", that's why I share my knowledge in this community.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

I work for an Agency with name Webketing (Santiago, Chile), we seek to monetize the marketing and sales operations of our clients, and I am currently operations manager. We are HubSpot Gold Partner and Google Premier Partners.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

I am a singer! Or I try to be hahaha in times of quarantine I discovered that I cook better than I thought, mainly in baking, making very delicious cakes!

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us, Claudia! I also like to bake! 🙂 Any nice recipe, you would like to share with us? I'm also curious to know what type of songs you like to sing! 😄 

Do you want to keep in touch with Claudia? Connect with her on LinkedIn

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for sharing @Kaleudia! What's your favorite song to sing? 

Also, did you know our @sharonlicari is also quite the baker! You two will need to swap recipes!

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

giphy

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes