Humans of HubSpot

sharonlicari
Gestionnaire de communauté

Humans of HubSpot: Christina Kay

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Christina Kay, you may know her as @ChristinaKay  in the Community.

Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 11.09.10.png

Christina shared how she started using HubSpot and what she does for work. Discover what are her dogs' names and what Christina likes to do in her free time. 

Tell us about yourself

I am a growth-driven marketing professional who has won numerous awards and a total HubSpot junkie. I have two dogs, Lexus and Nike--- the names definitely say I am in marketing. I am a "Nomad" and love to live in different places.

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

I started using HubSpot over 10 years ago when I was interning. I, now, lead a marketing team and am the owner of our HubSpot instance.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

ResellerRatings is an online rating site where consumers submit ratings and reviews of online retailers, and online retailers participate to respond to reviewers. We partner with eCommerce brands to show how user-generated content is the best for retaining customers and building trust with new ones. I am the Growth Marketing Manager.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

I consult with various businesses from startups to multimillion-dollar companies. I normally consult on HubSpot but I also help with all aspects of digital marketing. Besides my side hustle, I love kickboxing, traveling, spending time with my family/friends/dogs, reading, learning new skills, and drinking wine on my couch while I binge shows like Younger, One Tree Hill, The Bold Type, Scandal, etc.

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

Glennon Doyle-- to talk about courage, her successes and failures, tips on writing a book, etc. The list goes on.

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us @ChristinaKay! I also have a dog named Bailey 🙂 I've watched Scandal as well, a really nice tv show! 

Do you want to keep in touch with Christina? Connect with her on LinkedIn

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

5 Réponses
jennysowyrda

@ChristinaKay thank you for sharing!! I would love to hear more about the spots you've lived! 😄 Where are your favorite spots?!

ChristinaKay
Contributeur de premier rang

I recently received some HubSpot dog collars so look out for some cute photos soon, @sharonlicari!

sharonlicari

please share them 😄 @ChristinaKay 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

ChristinaKay
Contributeur de premier rang

I am honored to be highlighted here! If anyone wants to chat anything HubSpot, send me a message on LinkedIn! I am in the midst of a full platform migration (Service and CRM are the main things that aren't already migrated) to everything HubSpot so if you have done it before-- reply with some insights or maybe some... positive thoughts because it is a task for sure! 🙂 

I love the HubSpot Community and look forward to connecting! 

PTshimanga
Membre

Hi there can we talk from here (tshimanga1982@gmail.com