Humans of HubSpot

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Humans of HubSpot: Chris Bryant

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Chris Bryant, you may know him as @Bryantworks  in the Community.

T344GCKM3-UK9E5KUPP-d9ae665c2bf6-512 - Chris Bryant.jpg

Chris shared some insight about what he does for work, how he started with HubSpot, where he has recently relocated and what he likes to do in his free time. 

Tell us about yourself

I'm 31 years old and run Bryant Works as a 1-1 consulting and implementation gig helping clients utilize HubSpot.  I've been in the business for nearly 7 years now servicing mom and pops to fortune 500s on HubSpot.  I know a ton about the platform and all those fun little workarounds as well.  I'm a father to a 4-year-old and recently relocated to Poland for a year to get more time with my wife's family.

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

I started as an employee of a Diamond HS Partner.  Split off to do front end design but kept with HubSpot as a "side-hussle" I've now been able to make that side-hussle my full time gig.  I'm not formally a partner, just someone who really believes in the platform.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

So I'm the owner of Bryant Works, servicing a wide range of verticals on HubSpot with training, implementation, the "How do we do that?"s and more.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

Since moving, I've transitioned into a lot of Mountain Biking!

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us! I look forward to learning more from you on How do we do that? on the forums, sharing your knowledge has been so valuable! 

Do you want to keep in touch with Chris? Connect with him on LinkedIn.

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Replies 0

0 Replies

No replies on this post just yet

No one has replied to this post quite yet. Check back soon to see if someone has a solution, or submit your own reply if you know how to help! Karma is real.

Reply to post

Need help replying? Check out our Community Guidelines