Humans of HubSpot

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Humans of HubSpot: Bruno Teixeira

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Bruno Teixeira, you may know him as @Bruno_Teixeira  in the Community.

Bruno shared some insight about what he does for work, how he started with HubSpot and what he does in his free time! Discover with whom he'd love to have dinner and why.

Tell us about yourself

I am an open-minded engineer by training who over time has become a fan of digital marketing. I love getting involved in digital issues, especially those concerning the management or implementation of a CRM, automation, lead generation, etc. But of course, I also have other hobbies such as traveling and cycling (I admit I do more of the latter during summer because cold temperatures are one of the things I don't really like.

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

I started using HubSpot for a personal project about 5 years ago.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

I work for the company Cérès Growth Marketing. We are a B2B Growth Marketing agency, Diamond HubSpot partner who specializes in HubSpot CRM administration, acquisition and growth. I work as a Growth Manager and I support SaaS B2B start-ups in the administration and implementation of HubSpot as well as integrations with other external tools.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

I love to travel and getting to know new cultures and I also love to cycle.

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

It's a tough question but I think I would have dinner with Dharmesh Shah because I find his ideas and his career really interesting.

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us, Bruno! I'm a big fan of new cultures, I'm curious to know which one do you like the most? Which countries have you visited so far?

Do you want to keep in touch with Bruno? Connect with him on LinkedIn

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

2 Replies 2
LesaVerbick
Participant

@Bruno_Teixeira, I appreciate your focus on the CRM, it's administration and need for constant overview, especially with the changes in legislature/laws for privacy and contact info.
Hopefully we'll cross paths on our travels.  I adore traveling and experiencing new cultures.

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for sharing @sharonlicari

@Bruno_Teixeira you're in good company - @dharmesh is someone many people at HubSpot look up to, too! 😄