Humans of HubSpot

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Humans of HubSpot: Arun Kumar

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Arun Kumar, you may know him as @Arunksv  in the Community.

Screenshot 2021-08-25 at 15.18.05.png

Arun shared how he started using HubSpot and what he does for work. Discover why he is a "Make-it-Happen" person and what are Arun's hobbies.

Tell us about yourself

I am a ‘Make - it - Happen’ kind of person, have spent over 15 years of my career, deeply involved in software quality engineering and business assurance solutions. I have a successful track record working across a variety of sectors and have built lasting relationships at all levels, delivering personalized solutions and exceeding expectations. My pragmatic business development experience with exposure to Sales, Marketing, Customer Relationship Management and Solution development makes me a capable leader and innovator in the industry, I have dealt in detail with enterprises across technologies and domains over the years.

A purpose driven entrepreneur, Happiness advocate and social investor.

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

I started using HubSpot In my current role as a Co-Founder at Pro - Test.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

I am the co -Founder of Pro - Test Consulting, an Independent pure play software quality assurance and testing solutions company with a core purpose of delivering World Class Solutions in Software Testing that are Innovative, Structured and Professional. I am responsible for the strategy and growth of Pro - Test's innovative solutions.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

I am an avid reader, runner, passionate biker & fitness freak. I enjoy cycling, photography & traveling with enthusiasm for wildlife & food.

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

Haven't given a thought about it yet :).

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us @Arunksv! What was the last book you read? 🙂

Do you want to keep in touch with Arun? Connect with him on LinkedIn

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Humans of HubSpot: Arun Kumar

Thank you for sharing @Arunksv! Where are your favorite places to travel?