Humans of HubSpot

sharonlicari
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Humans of HubSpot: Alyssa Wilie

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Alyssa Wilie, you may know her as @alyssamwilie  in the Community, especially on the Designer forum.

00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190712124636625 - Alyssa Wilie.jpg

Alyssa shared some insight about what she does for work, how she started using HubSpot, and what she loves. Discover how many cats Alyssa has and what she does for fun outside work.

Tell us about yourself

Oh, well, not too much to know about me other than I'm usually sporting some-shade-of-green hair and absolutely love cats and naps.

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

Right out of college I got a web developer job with a company that had just started using Hubspot. So I got to self-learn how to use the CMS and code in HubL. I enjoyed it so much it's what I've worked in since.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

I'm a web developer at Lyntonweb, a Hubspot Elite partner, an inbound marketing agency that provides integrated inbound marketing, inbound solutions, website designs, and HubSpot integrations. Every one of my coworkers is incredibly knowledgeable and amazing at what they do. We also excel at being a completely remote, but extremely communicative company.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

I cross-stitch and sew on occasion but mostly I like relaxing in my free time by playing games or watching TV/anime while hanging out with my cats Ammon, Bastet, and Mafdet.

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

My best friend. Nothing beats a good conversation with someone you've known and enjoyed being around for years.

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us! I loved your hair color and I can relate to you about naps.

Do you want to keep in touch with Alyssa? Connect with her on LinkedIn.

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Réponses

0 Réponses

Aucune réponse publiée pour l'instant

Personne n'a encore répondu à ce post. Revenez plus tard pour voir si une solution a été proposée, ou soumettez votre propre réponse pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Répondre à ce post

Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour publier une réponse, consultez la politique d'utilisation de la communauté.