• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
katelesniak on September 16, 2021
📣 Hello and welcome! 📣 Clearly we’re excited about introductions—but that’s because we’ve seen what’s possible when great minds focused on making an impact come together. First things first: This space just for nonprofits is new, b read more
10 upvotes
14 Replies
Contributor
February 03, 2024 17:46
I'm excited to present myself as another individual from this energetic local area! I am Jyotesh Gupta, I'm CTO of thehubops.com, and I as of late jo...read more
abbeypiazza on June 03, 2022
Hi everyone! New/Mode is new here, thanks for having us. I look forward to getting to know you and hearing about the great work that is happening here. New/Mode recently partnered with HubSpot. New/Mode is a digital advocacy platform that read more
Participant
June 23, 2022 17:46
Thanks kate! I look forward to connecting with the community and talking campaigning!
Solved
alexacree on April 06, 2020
I am wondering how other nonprofits using Hubspot are managing their donations/donors. I've used CRM systems like Raiser's Edge that are designed for nonprofits, that can populate contacts' full giving history, and history by category (i.e. an event read more
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
October 09, 2020 17:50
Hey HS community! I am looking for some of the same things for my clients but I did want to share some solutions that have worked for me to get...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.