HubSpot for Nonprofits

Connorj13
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Elite
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Elite

Zaybra - Integrate Stripe Payments and collect donations over the phone

Thanks for checking out our post! I wanted to introduce myself, I am Connor Jeffers, Founder & CEO of Elite HubSpot Partner Aptitude 8.

If you missed it, we just hosted a workshop with the HubSpot Non-Profit team - Managing Your Non-Profit On The HubSpot Platform. Whether you currently use HubSpot or are considering moving over to HubSpot, this is a great resource for you.

At Aptitude 8 we often find that while non profits struggle to get their donation and donor data into their CRM and Marketing solutions, the real obstacle is that the tools they use to manage donations and memberships simply don't speak to their CRM solutions their teams spend their time in.

This is why we built Zaybra. Zaybra integrates with Stripe to allow Non Profits to collect donations over the phone and enter a credit card directly into a PCI compliant module right inside of HubSpot. Non profits can create recurring donations using Subscriptions, or modify existing recurring payments right on the contact record. Zaybra also syncs all of the data from Stripe to HubSpot, letting you use Stripe data to power workflows off your giving data.

You can learn more about Zaybra on our website or on our HubSpot marketplace listing page. Also, as a member of HubSpot Non-Profits, we are happy to offer you 20% off of a Zaybra subscription.
A8 Labs

1 Réponse
katelesniak
Modérateur HubSpot
Modérateur HubSpot

Zaybra - Integrate Stripe Payments and collect donations over the phone

I would highly recommend this webinar for nonprofits considering HubSpot as an all-in-one solution—but it's also a great overview of what is possible in HubSpot from just a marketing, or just a fundraising perspective. Upvote!

0 Votes